PDA

View Full Version : 400ex Parts Went Out

onefast400ex
07-15-2008, 08:58 PM
Hey Pappy,

You probably saw the info in the paypal email. I sent out the frame, subframe, a-arms and swingarm. An automatic tracking notifier should of sent you the tracking numbers but, you should see UPS by the later part of the week. The frame is all alone and the subframe is with the aarms and swingarm.

Frame Number - xxxxxxxxxxxxx2349

Here is list again for you:

Frame and Subframe - Candy Translucent Blue
Houser Swingarm - Gloss White
A-Arms Uppers - Gloss White
Bottoms - Candy Translucent Blue

Everything should be payed up to you with paypal and the money order. There should also be a little extra for your help with paypal and the steering stem bearing. If that bearing is a pain let me know I can give you some extra. This build has been such a pain with the swingarm bearings needed to be cut off and the previous owner butching a few bolts but, it's going to look sick when finished. I ordered a lot of stuff so it's going to be fun fest when I get home. I look forward to seeing your work and will send you some pictures of the finished product.

If you need to get a hold of me, my phone will be no good so the best way will be to email me at jerzypol@aol.com or send me a pm on here. I think you should have my address from paypal or I wrote it inside the box.

Thanks a lot,
Andrew

Pappy
07-23-2008, 05:54 PM
frame and sub are complete

Pappy
07-27-2008, 04:26 PM
frame will ship monday via fed ex # 693967610001336

they are running behind at the strippers but i will have the other parts back next week and get them completed asap for ya!