PDA

View Full Version : Graphics

blasterboy17
07-15-2008, 04:19 PM
well i have a 450r with a quadtech hood and i was just wonderin what number plates i could run on that hood. its the HHP2-H1. (see quad techs website if you dont know which one it is) i just wanted to know what ones would work. like on joe byrds bike his flow with it perfectly. if anyone knows please let me know asap i have a race in 2 weeks and i need numbers now!

jkiserracing
07-24-2008, 09:33 PM
I used updog industries.com to do mine. I think I have the same hood as you. The package includes fron fenders and fron and rear # plates. You choose the background color, outline number color and you get to put your name on it too. I thought it came out good...

blasterboy17
07-24-2008, 10:16 PM
thanks a bunch man. That's exactly what I was looking for. They look awesome.

07HRC450R
07-24-2008, 10:30 PM
can u post pics of ur whole bike? cause i want to c what the red looks like on the white cause im thinking about doing it to mine:devil:

07-25-2008, 07:02 AM
I got my bumper number's mounted, and grab bar, and nose piece. I've looked at rear fenders for days and really don't want to put the numbers on. Why did honda have to put such a curve, no way I can get all the air bubbles out, probably end up with a wrinkle. I got sticker on, but I hate it, impossible to stretch the sticker. Better off with a heat gun and pulling it.

blasterboy17
07-25-2008, 11:11 AM
i looked on their website and all i coulf find that looked like they would fit were the preprinted ones. i dont think the customizable ones will fit. i dont need my name on it but i think it looks good. just curious if you could look n there and see if the same kit is still for sale or not. thanks

jkiserracing
07-25-2008, 03:11 PM
No not those pre printed things. The easiest thing to do (what I did) is just call them. They will actually ask what brand and style of hood you have and what atv etc. Then just let them know what you want they will help you through it with no problem. On the first page of the website there is an example you can play around with to get an idea what it looks like. Once you know go ahead and call em up it only takes a few minutes. Also I dont think they have to put your name on if you prefer not to.

jkiserracing
07-25-2008, 03:15 PM
heres a pic of the whole thing for whoever had ask. Also I used black graphics on the white plastic i thought it looked pretty good.

jkiserracing
07-25-2008, 03:16 PM
one more

blasterboy17
07-25-2008, 03:19 PM
thanks dude your awesome.

jkiserracing
07-25-2008, 03:21 PM
also the question about the bend in the rear fenders, the way to apply graphics (for me anyway) on a curved surface is to use a spray bottle of water on the plastic and the back of the graphic it self before you place it. You just have to work from one side to the other. you will get a crease probably at first but you just have to keep working it out. It will come on out eventually.