PDA

View Full Version : Quadfest

Vtwinmadman
07-14-2008, 06:50 AM
Cant wait for Quadfest this year I usually go with CRAZY DIAMOND but hes pussin out on gas prices. Lookin fwd to the parties

jtquad
07-14-2008, 07:24 AM
we are camping with 10 - 20 guys! Come up to the NYATV booth and say whats up to us! We will def party all weekend long. Everyone is more than welcome to come tot he booth and hangout during the day if you want a break. We have DVDs and helmet cam footage from all over the us that we took rolling all weekend. See everyone there! Our booth is across from Fishers ATV and between Can Am and Yamaha right next to the Pink Ribbon Rider Chicks - JT

Crazy Diamond
07-14-2008, 06:25 PM
NOT pussin' out on gas prices! Just have no interest this year! I only went last year because Larry Raptor and the kids wanted to go. Since I wanted him to go the first 2 years I figured I'd do it again. Now since the trailer we used last year got stolen and we had no way to get the 4 quads and all our gear there I said the hell with it! Too much stuff goin' on around here anyway! Besides I got the KLX 250 S now and ride that every day. On and off road. The quad had only been out of the shed 5 times all year! MAYBE next year!!!!! BIATCH!!!!!

Crazy Diamond
07-14-2008, 08:36 PM
Weather Forecast for Somerset PA

Tue
Jul 15
Sunny
79°
55°

Wed
Jul 16
Sunny
84°
60°

Thu
Jul 17
Mostly Sunny
87°
62°

Fri
Jul 18
Sunny
86°
63°

Sat
Jul 19
Mostly Sunny
85°
64°

Sun
Jul 20
Scattered T-Storms
79°
61°

Remember last year??? DUSTY as HELL
I'm still coughing!!! I'm not kidding either.
No rain in the forecast for the week. Don't know how the weather was before today but I can guarantee it WILL be DUSTY!! Bring some kind of DUST MASKS!!! Trust Me!!!