PDA

View Full Version : GNCC or MX??

Keystone_Rider
07-13-2008, 10:35 PM
My son wants to get into competition racing and asked me what race series is more dangerous, Motocross or GNCC. That is a tough one for me to answer because I never did either (competition racing I mean). In motorcross, there is high jumps, other Quads around you, and the possibility of crashing if overjumping or underjumping a triple or double. And in GNCC, there is the usual hazards of trees, rocks, stumps, branches, water, and God knows what else. So the question is.... what race series is the more dangerous than the other?

blacknblue#2
07-13-2008, 11:08 PM
Racings dangerous, no matter what you run. XC you got your fast paced and chance of clipping a tree or gettin light in the front on a straight up hill. And you still got other riders around you, especially in that first turn. MX you have your big jumps that you have to be able to judge and ppl constantly beating and banging around on the nerf bars and trying to pass you in the darndest spots lol so its all dangerous. I say just try both, see what he likes best and set his quad up for that

67mopar
07-13-2008, 11:49 PM
^^^^^^^im with blacknblue

gcart2
07-14-2008, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by Keystone_Rider
My son wants to get into competition racing and asked me what race series is more dangerous, Motocross or GNCC. That is a tough one for me to answer because I never did either (competition racing I mean). In motorcross, there is high jumps, other Quads around you, and the possibility of crashing if overjumping or underjumping a triple or double. And in GNCC, there is the usual hazards of trees, rocks, stumps, branches, water, and God knows what else. So the question is.... what race series is the more dangerous than the other?

the most dangerous part of mx is the starting gate/holeshot. 20 other bikes around you,slamin wheels in the first corner, prayin to god you dont flip because everyubike you just passed... is comin.

i love it:devil: