PDA

View Full Version : it's my own fault..

HUNT1940
07-13-2008, 05:01 PM
i recently baught my wife one of those after market chinesse pieces of junk quads..it was 2004 and looked basically brand new.i got it for $1000 , anyway i had a bad feeling about it from day one, so i serced the internet to find parts and supliers. needless to say i sent out over 50 emails and not one response back, so today we decide to take it out for a little spin in the woods, and when see got stuck in mud see got on the gas and the biked popped out of gear so she puts it back in gear when all of sudden bam. somthing lets go.. so tow it back in and find everything on the linkage end was lose so i figure thats the problem. i put it back togather..sure as **** bam clank clank.. the trans is done. now i,m stuck with this piece of garbage and i dont even now where to junk it if i wanted too. IT'S MY OWN FAULT ,I SHOULD HAVE NEVER BOUGHT THIS JUNK BOX..
guys just be forwarned when you think of buying one of these things , you can always get parts of the big brand names..i want to shoot myself:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

07-13-2008, 05:05 PM
ah there not great.. sorry for you loss

www.racewayatv.com stocks a crap load of those jap quads and parts. names john

ZeroLogic
07-13-2008, 07:42 PM
Yea, I wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole. If I were ya, I'd take it to the junk yard and try to get some money off of it.:ermm:

07HRC450R
07-13-2008, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Yea, I wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole. If I were ya, I'd take it to the junk yard and try to get some money off of it.:ermm:
WORD! thats exactly what i feel about them and thats exactly what i would do with it

ryansblaster
07-13-2008, 10:26 PM
maybe try parting it out on ebay there has got to be people looking for parts for the same quad you have if they break easily

Robin Hood
07-14-2008, 08:21 AM
At least no one got hurt. I'd leave the pile of junk at the dealerships steps before they open.