PDA

View Full Version : MotoXNutrition

LeGaCyGiAnT124
07-12-2008, 09:42 AM
i wanted to know if anyone here is taking motoxnutrition and what you thought of it? Am I reading it right that you take 4 of the endurogen and 2 of the cynergy at the same time before the day of the race? Thanks

mcwilly
07-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Here's an older thread about it....
link (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=346474&highlight=nutrition)

quad2xtreme
07-12-2008, 10:04 AM
That is correct.

The Race Weekend protocol actually starts on Thursday so you take 2 Cynergy and 4 Endurogen upon waking on Thursday and then again upon waking on Friday.

If you are racing both Saturday and Sunday then you take 4 Endurogen upon waking & a 2nd serving (4 Endurogen capsules) 45 minutes prior to your race. You also take 2 Cynergy upon waking and 2 more 45 minutes before the race.

I've done some checking around on this product at the local GNC and Vitamin Shoppe and both said that these ingredients are the best forms that you can take for all the vitamins and minerals and would be tough to duplicate off-the-shelf. You would end up spending a lot more to get these ingredients in the other various products that would be required. Many products contain forms of B-6 and B-12 that the human body can't even absorb.

I really like the products and take them daily so I don't follow the race schedule completely. I do double up on race day but I only race on Saturdays because I've only raced in the local series.

Good stuff but probably not for everyone. It is expensive at $152 for a ~40 day supply if taken daily.

/Jon

LeGaCyGiAnT124
07-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the post. I just got the sample packet and I am riding tomorrow which is Sunday. I took 4 of the Endurogen and 2 of the Cynergy. I talked to Christian on the phone and that is what he recommended for me. It just seems like a lot of pills to take! What am I supposed to feel like anyway? Does it take awhile to kick in? I took them a half hour ago. Thanks

quad2xtreme
07-12-2008, 10:47 AM
You really won't feel any significant change...but go get on your treadmill or elliptical and you will see a difference.

I have to tell you I am the world's most skeptical person when it comes to vitamins, minerals, or anything that doesn't have FDA approval. Maybe I want to feel better to justify spending $152 every 40 days but I definitely do. Maybe it has to do with spending more time on the elliptical. I feel better working out and I feel better riding. I think it is the combined effect. BTW, the REM-X is the trick. You take your minerals at night when the body absorbs them best and it really does help you sleep better. I have a very high pressure job and I can tell the difference when I forget to take it. I am way more restless.

The other big thing I can tell you is to drink Perpetuem that you can get at any GNC store. I've had a problem with keeping a steady glucose level since I was a kid. This stuff really helps me not feel fatigue and bouts of hunger pains. It is also good to drink if you have trouble keeping weight on. It is 260 calories but only 20 calories from fat.

You definitely want to be drinking whey protein drinks too on race days or practice days. Good practice leads to good races.

/Jon

LeGaCyGiAnT124
07-12-2008, 10:54 AM
I remember Christian talking about the whey protein. He was saying a nutirition bar or anything helps out. I am only 17 and get arm pump after a good 2-3 hour ride so I will look into it. Thanks for the help. BTW I feel the effects. I just woke up and feel alert.

Latemodel32
07-12-2008, 02:27 PM
I have been running there product this yr.And i really like it.Yes it is alot of pills to pop on raceday.When you wake up and 45min before your race but i can feel the diff.

Pappy
07-12-2008, 06:04 PM
Im a huge skeptic on this type of stuff, but afetr using it, I can look you in the eye and tell you it does work, works well and it did not make me have the jitters, sick stomach etc.

LilQJ
07-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Let me first start by saying IT DOES WORK!
I really didnt think it would make THAT MUCH of a difference ,but it does! I have been on the plan since the beginning of my race season (Jan.) and I didnt notice it the first time, but I did by the next. I was sick my first couple races so no matter what I done I was drained,but the 2nd time I took it it worked even being sick! I have now adjusted my diet ,my caffeine intake, I eat more bananas(even though I hate them :blah: ) I drink TONS of water .I work out 3-4 days a week in the gym and I ride or race in between when I can
Watch those protein bars for the amount of sugar they have in them and check REALLY how much protein is in them.Christian said that alot of those bars lose there protein once the protein gets cooked,so that might be something to think about. I get bars for breakfasts and quick pick me ups,but I now read the labels.
It does seem like alot of pills, like Christian said to me before, if your not used to taking them ,it is alot. I gag when I take mine. haha!
Im not a pill taker,But I know it helps .
I pumped out BAD this year and while I still do some, Ive got passt alot of it and I truly believe MotoXNutrition is what helped get me there.
MY last race I pulled of and I wasnt tired or arm pumped what so ever.