PDA

View Full Version : 700XX HMF Video Clip:

Hondamaster5505
07-11-2008, 11:41 AM
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WCLhVus9ZHo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WCLhVus9ZHo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

07-11-2008, 04:35 PM
BEAST! and finally someone let HMF borrow their 700xx for 2 weeks for shocks and exhaust developement and a free exhaust :) Once more mods come out man the 700xx I think will be untouchable

Hondamaster5505
07-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
BEAST! and finally someone let HMF borrow their 700xx for 2 weeks for shocks and exhaust developement and a free exhaust :) Once more mods come out man the 700xx I think will be untouchable

Crazy fast, hell yeah! untouchable, i dont know about that. The 450's and raptor 700 have a little more technology and can be built to be fast as %%%%, as with banshee's.

But im waiting for someone, whether it be FST or not, to come out with a 700+ big bore:devil:

It sounds pretty nice with the hmf. I wanna hear a sparks and yosh on it!

07-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Look at how much power you get just uncorking a xr650.

"The numbers I've seen go something like this for the XR650R:

45hp - Showroom stock ("corked")
55hp - "Uncorked" ( intake boot, silencer drilling, intake mod, etc)
65hp - "Uncorked" + HRC kit."

thats from in the hybrid forums. Now the 700xx has more power than the xr650 stock. So a good full exhaust, air filter, EFI controller to remap it and a new cam... i'm pretty sure thats more power than anyone really needs, and bore it out put a higher compression piston in and whatever else they come up with to make it faster i'm pretty sure it will be faster than most things out there. I cant wait to see more of these modded out and hauling a**