PDA

View Full Version : ex riders in the billerica. boston area!

rideracelivemx7
07-10-2008, 11:26 AM
im going nuts and need a place to ride. I've worn out and been chased out of burlington and tewksbury. I started riding in the methuen pits a couple months back. and the riders around here have died off. need people to ride with! lol let me know if your in the area

mat1977
07-10-2008, 06:18 PM
I have alot of familly in Methuen,and I'm planning a trip up there probably late July.I never knew there were pits around there.I allways rode the trails behind my gandmothers house(pretty boring)so I havent brought a quad with me in awhile.

sideways
07-13-2008, 07:39 PM
if you want a good place to ride without having to look over your shoulder, your going to have to go to NH, Maine, or western mass. western mass has pittsfield state forest, and october mountain, both legal for atv's.
go to NH or maine for hundreds of miles of trails, and people that welcome atv's instead of pushing them away.

also try not to post where you ride, there are some that read these posts looking for places to bust riders. (EPO's, cops, etc) so when the police show up next weekend, you'll know its because you posted where you ride illegally

tman12345
07-13-2008, 09:05 PM
western mass has good places, not sure if ur willing to that far

rideracelivemx7
07-13-2008, 10:30 PM
i just wish that local track got put up, but the plans fell threw. i mean if there were more riders around her elike there used to then id drive to texas if i had to. its just a bummer. i finally get a nice bike and quad and everyone sells lol