PDA

View Full Version : Apex is added to our line up

bulldogfallon
07-10-2008, 10:49 AM
To better serve our customer base we have decided to pick up the Apex line.

The first hand experience will allow us to give "real life" input when a question between the brands is brought up.

DRR will still be our main line, but we have rec'd calls for Apex parts and units, so in our customer's best interest we have placed our order to give them a try.

We also take a lot pride in trackside support in FL so hopefully we can help some of the Apex riders stay on track as well.

Keep you posted on what we find out after some test runs.

Any helpful hints on the new units would be appreciated to help save some R&D time

Anyone in FL looking for an Apex can now contact us as well.

STOCKRACING917
07-10-2008, 01:51 PM
Hmmmm.a nod from the drr nation. That's pretty awesome. Wish you well in your new endevor. Hope all is well with Momma and the new baby.

The Stockton's

bulldogfallon
07-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Mamma and Ryder are doing well.....Thanks for the thoughts.

Our goal is to offer the best service and to be honest with our customers, so not having enough hands on with all available products doesn't allow us to do that.

We just brought in a couple for some R&D....

We still love the DRR family first and foremost.....Great product backed by even better people :)

Either way at the end of the day we need to keep the kids safe and on the track no matter what brand they have.

nordic quad
07-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Hello Mr Fallon my son Sondre age 6 races an 07 apex 70 mx,but the main Apex importer in Scandinavia is consentrating on the 100cc models for after market parts.So my question is can you guys ship parts for us in Norway,first order of buisness would be Dr pulley vario with sliding rollers a better pipe etc.:) Thank you in advance Stein A W Hansen

XXX -rider
07-13-2008, 05:40 PM
....good business move

bulldogfallon
07-13-2008, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by nordic quad
Hello Mr Fallon my son Sondre age 6 races an 07 apex 70 mx,but the main Apex importer in Scandinavia is consentrating on the 100cc models for after market parts.So my question is can you guys ship parts for us in Norway,first order of buisness would be Dr pulley vario with sliding rollers a better pipe etc.:) Thank you in advance Stein A W Hansen

We stock the Dr. Pulley stuff so we could ship them to you.

PM me your address and I will look into it

nordic quad
07-14-2008, 12:11 PM
I PM d you.

Some aditional info about the youth racing rules in Norway.
Too ride on Norwegian motorsport organization approved tracks you need too be 5years old not exiiding 50cc low output.
the quads hp and cc desides how old you need too be to race or train on it.
We are not alowed to tune or increase the cc on quads ridden by kids under 14.Hovever if you replace parts they dont have too be orginal ,IE a Quad Approwed with tuned parts like the apex can be replaced with other brands,we can also improve shocks and set up.Stock racing With a twist ?:devil: :devil:

jetmedic
07-14-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm so sorry G. Congrats on the new baby though. wish you the best. You da man.