PDA

View Full Version : 05 Motocross ready YFZ BCS MOTOR

motomanmike
07-10-2008, 09:00 AM
05 Yamaha YFZ450. WR crank, WR piston, Oil modification, 9 plate clutch with PEP ez clutch arm on motion pro cable. New head from East Coast ATV, New valves, cams, springs, retainers, shim buckets etc, Full Duncan Fat boy 4 pipe, jetted to stock carb, no air box lid, usually ran ready filters and changed after pretty much every ride. This engine might have 3 hours on it and thats pushing it, its barely past its initial break in valve adjustment. Was built for 08 season and was injured. It has a stainless braided brake line in the rear with a galfer rotor, YZ dirtbike rear master for better angle durability and adjustment, ext axle +4 inches, New rear bearing carrier and bearings. Holeshot tires, AC pro peg blackline nerfs, Pro taper handlebars, Honda thumb throttle, GYTR front bumper, if i can find it I have a Gibson adjustable stabilizer that will go with it. THE PIC SHOWS THIS QUAD WITH ELKA SUSPENSION AND ARMS, IT IS NOW STOCK SUSPENSION, THEY WERE SPONSORED ITEMS BUT QUAD WOULD NEED NOTHING ELSE TO RUN A CLASS. I don't really want to part with it because of the painstaikinly built engine and power this quad produces but need money. You will not find a more stout engine package in a YFZ. $4200 or very serious cash offers. Located in Maryland

pro;]circuit222
06-28-2009, 08:03 AM
would you trade for a perfect 05 kx250f and a z400 that needs a new complete head? email me at gameguy@zoominternet i really want to race d7 but i dont have any money right now lol so i need to trade