PDA

View Full Version : GOOD LUCK to the "DREAM TEAM" at the ATVA Nats in PA

hotquads1
07-10-2008, 07:57 AM
you guys ride hard, and be safe, and come back with some podium pics .
CASTON MCCONNELL #204
CHRISTIAN HORNE #7
LOGAN DUSENBERRY #34
NOLAN COCHRAN #44
ANDREW BRIDGES #250

TURBO SMITH#50 AND JORDAN GIBSON #8 will not be present but will be cheering you guys to victory. We will be waiting for the results , if you have phone service , give us a call and update us
thanks
marc

check this out, http://www.atvyoungguns.com/HQ_GF_sponsor-HP.html

JAG Motosports
07-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Marc, that's a very nice write up for "the dream team" on ATV Young Guns. Jordan will be excited to see it! They should all be proud.:cool:

hotquads1
07-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Turbo can't wait to have Jordan back at the races , We missed everyone by not going to Pa but I got word that Christian went 1-1 and locked up the championship , and I heard that Caston and Logan took a spill over the weekend , but I think both are fine. Andrew bridges brought home a podium finish in the 50 class. Hope everyone gets home safe and gets ready to to hit the road in 10 days to Michigan, see ya there.
marc

JAG Motosports
07-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Way to go Christian. Not only 1-1, but laps times over 10 seconds a lap faster than anyone else in your class. You are the man!

quadnana7
07-16-2008, 06:38 PM
Thanks everyone it was a very exciting week-end. The boys sure do like to play in the mud. I don't mind it as long as Christian has his tyvec suit on:D :D