PDA

View Full Version : Changes at Deepwater MO

Mr.Biff
07-09-2008, 02:36 PM
Ok, I am looking into buying another ATV, I used to ride like 4-5 years ago. One place I always enjoyed frequently riding was Deepwater. I have since heard they have closed down certain areas and open others. I have not gotten any real first hand details from others on what its like now. And was wondering if anyone on here can give me the run down on what it consists of after the changes. I only ask because I will only buy another quad if there is some place within a few hours of me to ride, but if they have castrated Deepwater and turned it into a boring place to ride I wont bother buying another one lol.

I heard they shut down that whole area on the north side of the road, is that true?

Thanks for any info you guys can give me, or any suggestions of other places to ride within 2-3 hours of Kansas City, Brent.

toby400ex
07-13-2008, 01:14 PM
Try out Perry Lake in kansas. Its not the best but neither is deepwater. Half of deep water is actually under water right now anyway. Perry Lake isnt a huge area to ride, but Ive always thought deep water was sort of crappy.