PDA

View Full Version : Who are you going to/want to vote for?

Hondamaster5505
07-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Just curious what peoples views are here, and who they want to vote for.

Options, Obama/McCain/Independent(please specify)/Undecided.

If your not old enough to vote, but still have an opinion on who you want, go ahead and participate in this poll.

if it's indepentent, please specify who.

Also, if you choose to, back up your choice and why.

I can't vote, but I would like McCain in.

07-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505
I can't vote, but I would like McCain in.

same here, there may not be a big change from Bush but at least he isnt a suspect of being the antichrist lol

Hondamaster5505
07-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
same here, there may not be a big change from Bush but at least he isnt a suspect of being the antichrist lol

lol. I do think he's the antichrist.

Bush wasn't totally bad, but hes definitely not the best by far and spends money like a girl in a clothes store.

BlaineKaiser450
07-09-2008, 05:21 PM
McCain FTW

quads14589
07-09-2008, 05:43 PM
one i dont ever think there will be a black president IMO and he is still a muslem and i hate them becasue his dad is a muslem so he will always be one, i think McCaine would be alright and if he got in not much would change. i dont want a liberal going into the whitehouse and making this country into a bunch of girlies who can fight for there right.

powermadd400ex
07-09-2008, 06:06 PM
notice there are 3 votes for obama. but they didnt have the balls to tell us why they voted for him LMAO
i want mccain to win.obama was raised as an atheist and he is a muslim. and i dont trust him. the only reason AMERICA has gotten to be where it is today is b/c it was based on a christian structure.
i wouldnt go as far as obama being the antichrist but he is definatly not the person i would want running my country. he has way to many shady things about him.

jesseweaver
07-09-2008, 06:57 PM
i voted independent......

DEREK GUETTER FOR PRESIDENT:macho

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/l_8b18359d5eb86bc27acf3ebc705b0af9.jpg

no actually i like McCain. actually more just scared if obama gets in. plus i hear mccain wants to put up a huge wall between america and mexico:macho

Hondamaster5505
07-09-2008, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
notice there are 3 votes for obama. but they didnt have the balls to tell us why they voted for him LMAO

lmfao.

I know, right? That typical liberalism. They pick the democrat but can't back up their reasoning.

I want McCain, because:

1) He's keeping Bush's tax cuts (my dad owns a business, and if a democrat got in, they would tax him like crazy. So basically, a democrat would be the downfall of his business.:( )

2) He wants to block off those damn immigrants

3) He's all for war

4) He will allow drilling in the US, unlike those damn tree-hugging liberals.

07-09-2008, 07:13 PM
lol jesseweaver started it

powermadd400ex
07-09-2008, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505

I want McCain, because:

1) He's keeping Bush's tax cuts (my dad owns a business, and if a democrat got in, they would tax him like crazy. So basically, a democrat would be the downfall of his business.:( )

2) He wants to block off those damn immigrants

3) He's all for war

4) He will allow drilling in the US, unlike those damn tree-hugging liberals.

exactly. my dad also owns a business and the last thing we need is higher taxes on top of the rising gas prices.
im very anxious for election time

powermadd400ex
07-09-2008, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
i voted independent......

DEREK GUETTER FOR PRESIDENT:macho

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff71/1999_416ex/l_8b18359d5eb86bc27acf3ebc705b0af9.jpg

no actually i like McCain. actually more just scared if obama gets in. plus i hear mccain wants to put up a huge wall between america and mexico:macho
hell jesse lets jus elect wes miller!!! :D

blacknblue#2
07-09-2008, 07:36 PM
lol jesseweaver started it

Oh yeah most definitely. They pi** him off and someones gettin an ear full of mumbling for sure hahah

jesseweaver
07-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by powermadd400ex
hell jesse lets jus elect wes miller!!! :D

nah that'd be a bad idea. he'd set all the speed limits at like 20mph or somthing. we'd soon be doing everything in slow motion

trx400EXtreme
07-09-2008, 07:54 PM
^^yea but you can bet quads would be street legal.:macho

jesseweaver
07-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
^^yea but you can bet quads would be street legal.:macho

...with a governer that keeps em in 2nd:rolleyes: imagine all the riding spots then :eek2: lol wonder what the front yard of the white house would look like....

bcg717
07-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Obama being president scares me. He refuses to wear the little american flag pin on his suits, he also wont say or hold his hand over his heart during the pledge of alligence. I also would like to ask a "active soldier" what their thoughts are on pulling out of iraq in within 16 months like obama wants. Maybe Eviltanker could give his thoughts if he is willing.

Hondamaster5505
07-09-2008, 08:35 PM
another person just voted for obama without explaining...:rolleyes:

Im glad all these people hate obama. He really, really scares me. He'll destroy our economy, get us bombed when we pull out of iraq, and turn into the anti-christ in 2012. Not to mention the fact he's muslim and wants to raise taxes through the roof.

Im a republican, but if a democrat we're to get in, id rather have hilary than obama. shes still a power hungry beotch, but at least she's not the anti-christ and is american.

mccain all the way:macho

I wanted juliani, but that didnt happen..:(

jesseweaver
07-09-2008, 08:43 PM
huckabee was the man:( he would have done wonders for this country

Warnerade
07-09-2008, 08:51 PM
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a1076/a1076_bm.gif

jesseweaver
07-09-2008, 08:53 PM
lol wheres the bros before hoes pic:D

Warnerade
07-09-2008, 08:56 PM
these are shirts and I bought this one....only got to wear it once before she dropped out...what a waste.

http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a902/a902_bm.gif

Hondamaster5505
07-09-2008, 09:07 PM
omg, i want this shirt, lmao.

Raptor350yamaha
07-09-2008, 09:29 PM
I am, not a obama supporter but all that bull sh** about him not holding his hand over his heart, him being a muslim, and not wearing the flag pin is all, well, bull sh**. just google it. pin (http://images.politico.com/global/obamapin.jpg)
Now, if i was old enough to vote. McCain would get mine. i have nothing against obama though im just republican lol and don't see his views on things.

07-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Raptor350yamaha
I am, not a obama supporter but all that bull sh** about him not holding his hand over his heart, him being a muslim, and not wearing the flag pin is all, well, bull sh**. just google it. pin (http://images.politico.com/global/obamapin.jpg)
Now, if i was old enough to vote. McCain would get mine. i have nothing against obama though im just republican lol and don't see his views on things. the only reason obama wears the pin now is because off all the anti American backlash. It just demonstrates what a hypocrit he is who is doing and saying whatever he can to get elected. Just look at his voting record and compare it to all the change bs he have been preaching.

bcg717
07-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Interesting facts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAX_c4_GqZA&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=anti+obama&hl=en&sitesearch=

hondarider101
07-09-2008, 10:35 PM
remind me agian whos running?

powermadd400ex
07-09-2008, 10:35 PM
obama has so many skeletons in his closet, if he gets in the white house, it'll become a haunted house
quote from a video i found. thought it was funny.
oh and were up to 6 votes and still no explanation...... TSK TSK

Warnerade
07-09-2008, 11:17 PM
I voted for obama...bout damn time we get a colored folk in office.

reptikes
07-09-2008, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by quads14589
one i dont ever think there will be a black president IMO and he is still a muslem and i hate them becasue his dad is a muslem so he will always be one, i think McCaine would be alright and if he got in not much would change. i dont want a liberal going into the whitehouse and making this country into a bunch of girlies who can fight for there right.

You are an idiot. You need to learn some things before you type a bunch of untrue ****.

reptikes
07-09-2008, 11:56 PM
Muslim? Do any of you even watch t.v.? Or have you watched any of the debates? I didn't think so, because if you did you would know how ignorant you sound.

The funny thing is, in a year or two it will be the same guys that voted for McCain b!tching and complaining about our economy and the war and taxes.

07-10-2008, 08:18 AM
i didn't vote in your poll, i am not going to vote in your poll and i will not say who i may vote for.

but why base your vote on religion or race? what makes yours so much better? why not base it on what makes a good leader? will either one be able to make the changes that they want?

things need to change, our country is going to hell in a handbasket. the middle class is becoming lower class. i know i am working more hours just to have less money at the end of the month. all while the rich get richer. i enjoy my profession, and don't want to leave it, but i feel may have to if things keep going in the direction that they are. the sad part is if i do make a change, it will have to be out of the area i live. i hate the thought of taking my daughter away from both sets of grandparents. she loves spending time with them, and them with her. any day of the week, my mother will call and ask to take her, her only grandchild, for a few hours.

what makes it worse is that my job is one of the better paying jobs locally.

so instead of looking at what color or religion a person is, look at what the plans are for the future of our country. look at where tax payers dollars are being spent now and where they could be better spent in the future. look at the president that is going to help the country, not help his own bank account

tgreenz400
07-10-2008, 09:57 AM
i vote McCain

We need to get things straight with this war. "Finish what you start"

Alot of people say war is bad...its not when you win. What ended the great depression? WWII. When was the economy about the highest its every been? After the allied victory in WWI and during the cold war(even tho we didnt exactly win)

We need to win the war...not drop out

HUNT1940
07-10-2008, 10:31 AM
as far as a hunter ,atv rider and outdoors man if you vote for anybody but mccain, you must be stupid.dems are mostly tree huggin ,bird watching morans..who hate this country and what it stands for. they think we shouldn't have the right to bear arms,(protect our selfs), want to take your hard earned money (which they think you shouldn't have that much) and give to the lazy , tired masses who come here a rob our system, never mine the low lifes who are already here and dont want to work.and to top it off think it is our fault about 911 , that we are to powerful and we should be nice to the countrys that dont like us, (which is most of the world) and help them in every way we can, but they stick it up our ***** everytime they came..

JUST REMEMBER 1 THING..DEMOCRATS HATE THIS COUNTRY AND THATS THE BOTTUM LINE::devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ruby Soho
07-10-2008, 10:36 AM
I didn't read all the posts but I did read a few about voting for McCain because hes for saying at war. WHY would you agree with this? This war is a joke (no offense to anyone) but we have no business being at war over there. We wasting billions of dollars and lifes. For what? I think its best to get out, not right away even but why stay at war seriously. Someone tell me a good reason

Ruby Soho
07-10-2008, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
i didn't vote in your poll, i am not going to vote in your poll and i will not say who i may vote for.

but why base your vote on religion or race? what makes yours so much better? why not base it on what makes a good leader? will either one be able to make the changes that they want?

things need to change, our country is going to hell in a handbasket. the middle class is becoming lower class. i know i am working more hours just to have less money at the end of the month. all while the rich get richer. i enjoy my profession, and don't want to leave it, but i feel may have to if things keep going in the direction that they are. the sad part is if i do make a change, it will have to be out of the area i live. i hate the thought of taking my daughter away from both sets of grandparents. she loves spending time with them, and them with her. any day of the week, my mother will call and ask to take her, her only grandchild, for a few hours.

what makes it worse is that my job is one of the better paying jobs locally.

so instead of looking at what color or religion a person is, look at what the plans are for the future of our country. look at where tax payers dollars are being spent now and where they could be better spent in the future. look at the president that is going to help the country, not help his own bank account

I agree with you. Half of the stuff you read about Obama is bull, its online crap that some ******* made up cause hes racist. Not saying none of it is true, but c'mon, think about it.

tgreenz400
07-10-2008, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
I didn't read all the posts but I did read a few about voting for McCain because hes for saying at war. WHY would you agree with this? This war is a joke (no offense to anyone) but we have no business being at war over there. We wasting billions of dollars and lifes. For what? I think its best to get out, not right away even but why stay at war seriously. Someone tell me a good reason Point being finish it. What were doing now is bs. Do something with the billions of dollars that youve spent on the war besides drag it out

HUNT1940
07-10-2008, 10:46 AM
I didn't read all the posts but I did read a few about voting for McCain because hes for saying at war. WHY would you agree with this? This war is a joke (no offense to anyone) but we have no business being at war over there. We wasting billions of dollars and lifes. For what? I think its best to get out, not right away even but why stay at war seriously. Someone tell me a good reason

BECAUSE WE NEED TO HAVE A PRESENCE THERE REGAURDLESS OF WHERE WE NEED PEOPLE THERE, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THESE PEOPLE ARE ANIMALS AND WHO ARE TEACHING THEIR KIDS TO HATE AND TO KILL US AND JEWS, IF IT WAS UP TO ME I WOULD FLATTEN THE WHOLE PLACE, THEY ARE PROTECTING OUR WAY OF LIFE , YOUR RIGHT TO RIDE YOUR QUAD OR WHAT EVER WE DO..YOUR THINKING RATIONALLY, THEY DONT... ON 911 WHERE I LIVE THEY WERE DANCING IN THE STREETS PRAYING ALA OK THATS HOW SICK THESE PEOPLE ARE.

tgreenz400
07-10-2008, 10:47 AM
Then again im not sure if McCain is planning on dragging out the war or not

it doesnt look good to me whoever get voted in

ALAMX37
07-10-2008, 11:34 AM
I hope Obama gets elected and I will tell you why, because he will not live more than 2 months. I would like nothing more than to turn on my TV and watch him get shot in the face. He has a Muslim and Islamic background, and I dont Know how many of you are aware of this or not but both are breeding grounds for terrorism.
You know what will happen when he gets killed, a race war, and I promise you Hitler's dream will come true. I pray that he doesn't get elected, for the good of everyone.

But on a serious note, I really dont think he is the man most people think he is. I dont think he would lead this country to a better place. I refuse to vote after the crap that happened to Al Gore. but whatever, for the good of us all I hope it doesn;t happen.

450raider
07-10-2008, 12:55 PM
well i did vote for clinton when primaries rolled around i honestly believed she would be the best answer to all the problems, but alot has happened sine then, aparantly sodama (hes wanting a job in MY country so ill call him as i please) came up with all this "donor" money (he didnt want to cut gas tax, hmmmm) and as soon as he found out who in the dnc he should make the check out to he bought his way to the election, and for that i will never vote dem again, i gave them a chance and they blew it sodama cannot beat mccain on his best day nobody wants a muslim in the white house simple, half of america really isnt as stupid as the media would have you believe its no secret who they want to win, he claims to be black and that would be cool if he even had a average name like "Samuel Harvey Jackson the IV" or somethin but he dont, and personally i cant stand the thought of what srtings those a**holes sharpton and jackson would be pullin behind the scenes, and if hillary still somehow got the nomination i still wouldnt vote for her after seeing all the kissing up shes done....JMO

Ruby Soho
07-10-2008, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by tgreenz400
Then again im not sure if McCain is planning on dragging out the war or not

it doesnt look good to me whoever get voted in

I agree, none of the runners are really gonna do that good IMO they all have down sides.

I do believe who ever gets in will hopefully do a lot better than bush.

bcg717
07-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho

I am not trying to start an argument, but are you actively listed in a armed branch service and have spent time over in Iraq? I think the only people who really can make decisions on if this war is bs are people who "Really" know whats going on. I will admit I am pro war, but at the same time I really cant decide if its doing good or bad. You cant judge what you see on TV. Like I said earlier i would like to get a soldiers input on the war.

<DRS>GPF
07-10-2008, 05:00 PM
8 years of republican warmongering and trashing of this economy is enough.

voting for the McSame isnt going to fix anything. him vs. congress will solve nothing.

the war in iraq is wrong period(right region, wrong cavemen). dont bother cleaning it up, they dont want us there. (and thats from guys on the ground, up front and in the thick of it, you know.. the ones that have a chance to make the casualty list) Shrub & Co. is lucky that we're too big to let him and his puppetmaster be charged with war crimes by the UN council.

its time to take care of our own and let the world realize who's hand theyre biting. starve you stoneage freaks, see if your idealology can cure hunger.

drilling more will solve nothing, the same people who'd be drilling are jacking the US public now.. what makes you think theyll change?? 'cause they feel sorry for what theyve done.. wake up.

drive less and stop wasting fuel.. going to the store or just running about in 5+ liter vehicles is whats wrong with the cost of oil..

now the only thing that can be done about fuel costs is to offset other living costs by making them cheaper.. build nukes, wind and solar.. clean, financially controllable power. i want to pay $0.01 per KW and there's no rational reason why i shouldnt be able too.

so... which evil will do less damage, that is again the question..

Warnerade
07-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
now the only thing that can be done about fuel costs is to offset other living costs by making them cheaper.. build nukes, wind and solar.. clean, financially controllable power. i want to pay $0.01 per KW and there's no rational reason why i shouldnt be able too. there is already BIG plans in store for the U.S as far as wind power is concerned...

Solar isnt far behind either.

iamsickofitall
07-10-2008, 05:15 PM
i can't believe the ignorance that is running rampant in this thread. everyone seems to believe everything they hear on the radio, or see on the internets. let me tell you something...rush limbaugh is as crazy a conservative as you will see. just because you hear something spout out of his mouth doesn't mean you have to believe it or that it's even true. it's his opinion. believing all of that would be like paying attention to anything that comes out of rev. al sharpton's mouth. most of it is an overly radical idea from one side or the other...depending on which guy you're listening to.

none of you seem to be educated beyond the fact that there is a worthless war going on overseas, nor do you appear to see the fact that obama is NOT a mother ****ing muslim. get over it. and taxation isn't a bad thing as long as the money goes to where it's supposed to. the government just seems to be spending on bombs and all the other costs associated with policing another country these days. if military spending (such as cost of being at war) wasn't so damn ridiculous, that would free up capital to spend on other beneficial programs that are being neglected.

with that being said, i am not impressed with either candidate, but either option is guaranteed to be better than dubya. my vote will definitely be tougher this election than last.

that's all i will say in this thread, so please don't try to get a rise out of me. arguing politics on the internet is flat out pointless.

450raider
07-10-2008, 08:35 PM
Yeah that whole 9/11 thing is way overrated, the terrorists didnt mean to come here they just kinda did so if theyre really sorry i guess its all cool, wait it doesnt matter because sodama plans on reasoning with them anyway on dec. 21 (athough i dont know how far he'll get as a senator) so the war really is pointless:rolleyes: having no gas is the better alternative to pricey gas......

Mxjunkie
07-11-2008, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
there is already BIG plans in store for the U.S as far as wind power is concerned...

Yeah! Texas started putting up wind turbines back in 2002-2003 now they are the leading state in the US for wind power. :cool:

Ruby Soho
07-11-2008, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by bcg717
I am not trying to start an argument, but are you actively listed in a armed branch service and have spent time over in Iraq? I think the only people who really can make decisions on if this war is bs are people who "Really" know whats going on. I will admit I am pro war, but at the same time I really cant decide if its doing good or bad. You cant judge what you see on TV. Like I said earlier i would like to get a soldiers input on the war.

I see what you're saying, but do you think any soldiers opinion is going to be wanting to STAY at war?

Warnerade
07-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
Yeah! Texas started putting up wind turbines back in 2002-2003 now they are the leading state in the US for wind power. :cool: thats just the tip of the ice berg joshy...I'm talking about billions of windmills out in the ocean. These windmills make the ones in texas look like toys.

07-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
there is already BIG plans in store for the U.S as far as wind power is concerned...

Look up "T. Boon Pickens" Texas oil man who is investing in wind turbines to place from Canada all the way to Texas because there is an area with almost a constant wind going from Canada to Texas. Also Solar Energy is advancing a lot, there a quite a few companies and researching just in Florida they are making the Solar Panels capture way more energy than previous versions. Alternative Energy is the future.

Hondamaster5505
07-11-2008, 11:10 AM
hmm. bet none of you ever heard of LS9.

There a company that just found out that oil is a nenewable resource.

They're taking genetically engineered bacteria, and feed them a certain mix of ingredients. The result? The bacteria literally pisses out oil.

The same way they make alcohol, the bacteria basically piss it out.

http://www.ls9.com/

very intresting. I think this and HHO are the future.

Warnerade
07-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Look up "T. Boon Pickens" Texas oil man who is investing in wind turbines to place from Canada all the way to Texas because there is an area with almost a constant wind going from Canada to Texas. Also Solar Energy is advancing a lot, there a quite a few companies and researching just in Florida they are making the Solar Panels capture way more energy than previous versions. Alternative Energy is the future. like I said..the windmills going in the ground are nothing compared to the windmills out in the ocean...

I'm talking billions of these babies

http://www.goodcleantech.com/images/Offshore%20Turbine.JPG

tgreenz400
07-11-2008, 01:13 PM
HOLY ****! thats huge! :eek2:

kawiefan
07-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Ron Paul. He actually gives a damn about this country. The effing media ruined it for him.

hawood
07-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by kawiefan
Ron Paul. He actually gives a damn about this country. The effing media ruined it for him.

Ya, I'm still voting for him though, I will write his name on the dam thing with a marker if I have to.

RedneckRacing18
07-12-2008, 10:01 AM
Vote Larry The Cable Guy For President =)

honda4life72
07-12-2008, 10:38 AM
pappy for president :blah: