PDA

View Full Version : MTX Mototrax

Hondamaster5505
07-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Hey. I need some help with this game.

Im at the part where travis takes you riding in the everglades. I've already completed the barge jump, the follow the leader with kenny, and the landing tricks with kenny. I also raced the guy to the uncle everettes place or w/e. But now im stumped, I cant find the other people? There should be like 1 or two more people I have to find to do something to pass this lever.

Can anyone help me out?

(BTW, this game is 10x better than untamed, lol)

07-09-2008, 10:36 AM
interesting game, very un realistic but w/e i bet its fun

Hondamaster5505
07-09-2008, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
interesting game, very un realistic but w/e i bet its fun

lol. It's.... not too unrealistic. Yamaha, Suzuki, and Kawasaki bikes. Professional riders like Chad Reed, Travis Pastrana, Sabastian Tortelli, etc.

Plus, the jumps and tricks are all real-life size and aren't exagerated. All stuff possible in real life.

And at pastrana's house, it even has the foam pit and crap, lol.

Hondamaster5505
07-09-2008, 10:51 AM
gameplay, its actually a pretty fun game.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TS2L9LkrKEk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TS2L9LkrKEk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

yam450_53
07-09-2008, 02:15 PM
not exagerated at all...

Hondamaster5505
07-09-2008, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by yam450_53
not exagerated at all...

lol, well, maybe some, but that's all dirtbike and atv games...

07-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Jump 200Ft- Locate the airplane wing jump, head up the hill into the woods behind it, you'll notice a gap in the trees near the top, keep going up there togain extra speed for the jump.

Wheelie 500Ft- Head back up the hill to the top in the trees where we used to complete the 200Ft jump, gain a little speed and wheelie for the 500Ft.

Zed's Steeple Chase- Straight in front of where you start, talk to the rider on the bike.

Zed's Steeple Chase2- After you race Zed the first time he stops at the can with the fire in it at the finish line, just turn around and talk to him to race him.

Chase the Biker- After you finish steeple chase2 a guy appears near the can on fire, he asks you to chase the biker, just follow the biker and bump him 3 times to complete this goal.

Barge Hop- Head down to where the barges are, a little past the gator pit. You need to jump from one barge to the next till you get to the dock.

Barge Hop2- Same as barge hop but instead of goin to the dock you go from the dock back to the shore.(Barges turned so the jumps are facing the right way, also left side seems easier to me.)

Follow the Leader- Kenny can be found driving around near the trialer by the creek. Just follow him and do the tricks he does.

Landing Tricks Tutorial- After completing follow the leader head over to the gator pit, Kenny will teach you how to do landing modifiers.(tap Square(PS2) just before your rider is about to complete the trick, a little practice and you'll land them no problem.)

Baja Race Challenge- Another race, this time it goes around the whole island, you can find Baja Bob riding around, a good spot to find him is near the big tree stump off it the woods near the backside of the level from where you start.

I read five walkthroughs, I can't find this lever your trying to pass?

07HRC450R
07-09-2008, 03:37 PM
what system is that game for? i've never even heard of it lol

Hondamaster5505
07-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Prodigal
Jump 200Ft- Locate the airplane wing jump, head up the hill into the woods behind it, you'll notice a gap in the trees near the top, keep going up there togain extra speed for the jump.

Wheelie 500Ft- Head back up the hill to the top in the trees where we used to complete the 200Ft jump, gain a little speed and wheelie for the 500Ft.

Zed's Steeple Chase- Straight in front of where you start, talk to the rider on the bike.

Zed's Steeple Chase2- After you race Zed the first time he stops at the can with the fire in it at the finish line, just turn around and talk to him to race him.

Chase the Biker- After you finish steeple chase2 a guy appears near the can on fire, he asks you to chase the biker, just follow the biker and bump him 3 times to complete this goal.

Barge Hop- Head down to where the barges are, a little past the gator pit. You need to jump from one barge to the next till you get to the dock.

Barge Hop2- Same as barge hop but instead of goin to the dock you go from the dock back to the shore.(Barges turned so the jumps are facing the right way, also left side seems easier to me.)

Follow the Leader- Kenny can be found driving around near the trialer by the creek. Just follow him and do the tricks he does.

Landing Tricks Tutorial- After completing follow the leader head over to the gator pit, Kenny will teach you how to do landing modifiers.(tap Square(PS2) just before your rider is about to complete the trick, a little practice and you'll land them no problem.)

Baja Race Challenge- Another race, this time it goes around the whole island, you can find Baja Bob riding around, a good spot to find him is near the big tree stump off it the woods near the backside of the level from where you start.

I read five walkthroughs, I can't find this lever your trying to pass?

level* lol

Where did you find the walkthroughs? I searched the whole internet, lol.

Hondamaster5505
07-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by 07HRC450R
what system is that game for? i've never even heard of it lol

PS2, Xbox, PSP

I never heard of it either. Saw it used in a clearance box at a game store, and figured its so damn cheap why not?

BlaineKaiser450
07-09-2008, 05:17 PM
i think that this is a pretty fun game

tman12345
07-09-2008, 06:34 PM
i it beat a few years ago, but i don't remember anything from the actual gameplay sorry.:(

KXRida
07-10-2008, 01:30 PM
The game is fun and all, but it can be easily beaten in a few hours. I have it for PS2.

Ruby Soho
07-10-2008, 02:11 PM
untamed looks alot better than that:D

atleast the 360 versoin.

Hondamaster5505
07-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
untamed looks alot better than that:D

atleast the 360 versoin.

i was talking about the ps2 version. the ps2 version sucks, lmao

Warnerade
07-10-2008, 08:01 PM