PDA

View Full Version : hrc kit is here...

sparksmakefire
07-08-2008, 06:38 PM
now where should i start on putting it together? do i keep the airbox lid or do i throw it away? im not sure on where to begin with putting it on.

Civicssuck
07-08-2008, 09:54 PM
........did you buy the complete kit.......new?? If so did you get directions?

sparksmakefire
07-08-2008, 10:02 PM
yeah new kit with directions. the directions suck though. im just going to start with the airbox stuff then the exhaust then the cam. save the worst for last.

07HRC450R
07-08-2008, 10:04 PM
keep the airbox lid! i've got the HRC kit and i run it with no airbox lid but its always to good to have it cause i throw it on there when im washing my quad

Civicssuck
07-09-2008, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by 07HRC450R
keep the airbox lid! i've got the HRC kit and i run it with no airbox lid but its always to good to have it cause i throw it on there when im washing my quad

Yeah good idea. Wish I didn't try making a filter top out of my lid, now when I was mine the water goes onto the Outerwear lid, not bad though just suck it up with a paper towel.

As for the kit, yeah rip the plastics off and go at it.

sparksmakefire
07-09-2008, 11:31 AM
yeah i didnt mean literally throw it away. but not use it. i just started on it a little bit ago but its still hot from ridding it. just a really quick question while im on here... does any company make a steel grab bar? that aluminum doesnt last very long when you put it up on it in a wheelie. im just learning how to wheelie on it and i pulled one for about 100 yards then tried again and went too far back.