PDA

View Full Version : paddles

big_cohoona
12-03-2002, 03:06 PM
I run Sand Skate II on my moded shee, and they are really good for cornering. I race my buddy and he uses haulers and spanks me in the straits, but when it comes to trails, he cannot keep up.
The skates throw serious roost also, and when your really haulin a**, it sounds like a 4 stroke is on your heels.
I was going to buy a set of geckos to try, but decided not to, think I will spend a little more and get some haulers for drag racing.
BTW, if you ride in areas where there are some big rocks in the sand occasionally, go with the 8 inch wheels instead of 10, you will save the 10s from being dented. I learned that the hard way.

iski3
12-04-2002, 04:39 PM
How do the SS II's work on a near stock 400ex? Do they pull too much power?

out4sand
12-06-2002, 06:02 PM
iski3 - 2 of my buddies had them on their 400ex's and didn't like them at all compared to haulers. The SS II's robbed to much power. They certainly aren't a bad tire but you if you have 2 bikes set up the same other then the tires the one with the haulers will always end up having more power.

www.out4sand.com

roostin_dale
12-14-2002, 07:22 PM
ive been to little sahara a couple times and i used sand skate II also...they worked great for me!

Chef
12-15-2002, 06:33 PM
I run these on my EX, hook up great