PDA

View Full Version : bad day

projectgoon1
07-08-2008, 08:33 AM
tell me like what injury's you have got while riding or mabye an injury one of your friends got

madmax400ex
07-08-2008, 10:38 AM
Well my worst was hill climbing. at the top of the hill
i got caught in a rut, the bike went straight up into the air and rolled backwards. So of course no thought about my safety i tried to flip the bike back over so that it wouldn't tumble back down the hill head over heal, but by doing this the bike came down on my hand crushing it, and cutting a nice big gash along my finger - (hurt like h#ll). Thank god it wasn't broke but it swelled like a mother.

The crappy thing to was it was like in the first 10 minutes of riding that day, so i just sat around and watched everybody else ride :mad:

projectgoon1
07-08-2008, 10:49 AM
damn that would suck is hill slimbing difficult

rideracelivemx7
07-08-2008, 10:57 AM
well I was in 6th grade back in the day and I had gotten a 86 cr125. it was cool for my age. we just got a nice prolite piston in it and worn in. did a carb job a week later. I was going through some woops in 3d gear powerband. just clicked into 4th and my dad had forgotten to fully tighten down the throttle cap on the carb. so 3\4 throttle got stuck open and I hit a nice bump on the rear and it sent me up in the rear. so I basically did a super man and could only reach the front brakes. dumb *** me slammedon em and slid the bike and I flew into a tree on my ribs. nice right side all bruised. I could barely step down on my rgiht foot with out shocking my whole side and making me flinch and gasp in pain. ohhhh it was a long two weeks lol. my most reecent crash was a few years back on my 01 cr125. I just got ahead of my cusins 05 yz125 and there were heavy rains the week before so it exposed a water drain pipe in bthe middle of the trail. so 5th gear wide open. about 65mph. cliped my rear end sent me over the handle bars effed up my brand new helmet and a nice bloody mouth and torn up left arm. nice way to start off senior year:D ohh the battoe wounds lol. bike smashed into a tree and only scratched the stator cover and lost the rear fend.

rideracelivemx7
07-08-2008, 11:06 AM
oh yeah. that part were I hit the drain pipe right after that was all small and medium sized stones. lucky me

vAnS_77
07-08-2008, 11:22 AM
My crash also happened around middle school era. I was riding a wheelie on my 400ex, with my knee on the seat. I just shifted into 4th, feeling pretty comforable the grab bar hit the grass which caused me to put the atv back down. Which caused me to go over the handlebars. Now remember I'm in front of the atv. Well after that the after came tumbling after me, hit me. I got knocked out, broke my arm. Ya pretty stupid. THEN I was over at a friends house just riding again. BUT AGAIN riding a wheelie, this time my butt on the seat. I don't know about you but, my quad will wheelie sideways. SIDEWAYS into a down F****** limb with an angle on it, causing again. To flip my off into the front of the atv, which the atv is tumbling. Hit me in the head first (helment), then my ribs a contusion all my lower ones. Never crashed jumping nor just riding on a track.....lol... Be lucky your not me.

madmax400ex
07-08-2008, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by projectgoon1
damn that would suck is hill slimbing difficult

It's not that difficult once you get used to it, just start off on small hills and make your way up to bigger and steeper ones. Body positioning and speed is the key with hill climbing.

exrider272
07-08-2008, 11:40 AM
mine was back when in 2004 i just got my 300ex and to me that was a powerful machine for me back then cuz i was only like 10 11.so we went ridin at this park in new york.. witch was a 3hr drive for us.. so we got done riding on the tails and they had this mx track so im goin around it not clearin anything then i get more balls and hittin everythin faster... and there finsher was like a double into a table top witch was about 45 50 ft long and im 11 years old on a 300ex so i did it the once and everyone wated to go back down the the cars and pack up so im like one more lap so i get to the finisher agian and hit it 4th gear wide open over shot it by like 10 ft flat landed snaped my arm and my frame... so i lay up there for awhile and get back on and couse done to the parkin lot to find sumthin to hold it straight so there was nothing. so i ended up putin a huge fence post wraped to my arm to keep it straight. THEN i had another 3hr drive home before i could get to the hospital.. cuz my mom or dad wasnt with me to take me to the one near then place. then it got better.... lol... i had the cast on for 8 weeks? dono wat the time limit is no more.. but i got it off and so i get back on my 300 5 days after i get my cast off and my frame welded and .. hit another jump and when i landed it i broke my arm agian... so i get home and i go to the hospital and they said there goin to have to put a plate a 7 screews in it. so then i spent my hole summer in a cast that year.... it sucked