PDA

View Full Version : Pipe WB E Series - New Air Filter- Nerfs

Ralphieg
07-08-2008, 12:49 AM
Guys you know im lazy :P so i post it all n 1 thing..

so i got a white bros e series slip on with 5 disc and spark arrester

has been used a couple times but im going big.. either nmotion lrd or yoshi full system.. ima whoop up on all the kids around here thats pushin 700s and 'bored out 400s' lol :P

but in all seriousness..

The pipe & Air filter cost me 360 - thats for a slip on and foam air filter.. this pipe is wonderful but i want a full system and its got all different kinds of settings.. you can go discless for maxium hp and massive sound or for those track areas and woods where you cant open up you got the spark arrestor and the disc to make it where you are legal - the foam filter has never been taken out of the pack ad the exhaust has no dings or dents its only been used about 2 rides maybe 3 but i broke my arm at the begining of summer.. no riding for me :(

also i have some nerfs.. 1 is finished 1 isnt lol and what i mean by that.. is i bought them off some guy on here.. they was white now 1 has been truck bed coated (tough ****) and one is still n the process.. havent had a chance to do it because of the arm - im trying to sell them to make money to buy a piston for my 450

but everyone offer prices.. please be reasonable and not silly and offer bread money :P

Ralphieg
07-08-2008, 12:52 AM
pipeee

Ralphieg
07-16-2008, 10:29 PM
So guys to be fair since ive had 3 offers... i decided to put the pipe on ebay... highest bidder takes it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110271555040