PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Brock Sizemore !!!!!

dirttrack86
07-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Brock won at the Big Super Moto race in California ! His name was posted in the ATV Sport Magazine. Very cool dude !!:p :D

TTracer#22
07-07-2008, 10:54 PM
Mark, Thank you.

That supermoto is defferent to say the least I thought TT racing was fast we got Brock on his 90 coming down the back straight on the radar gun 62 MPH then hard on the brakes into a MX section. Even after hard crash on the asphalt section and some road rash in practice he came back and won the heat race and main on sunday and said he cant wait till the next one.

Buy the way we will be in Tenn. for the race in Aug. you going to be there?

mxkids
07-08-2008, 07:06 AM
Congrats Brock, we look forward to seeing you in TN.

The Tittle's

dirttrack86
07-08-2008, 05:45 PM
WOW, That sounds awsome. I bet he was grins from ear to ear. lol. We will do our best to be at Loretta's but will just have to see how the money is. Maybe we can get out to Cali for next years Super moto and see you guys . Give me a shout some time.:)

dirttrack86
07-08-2008, 06:46 PM
Hey wait, did you mean Loretta's or the Greenville TT race?

TTracer#22
07-08-2008, 06:49 PM
we might go to Loretta's to watch but we are going to race in Greeneville the following weekend!

dirttrack86
07-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Great !, we'll be there. Tell Brock to have his water gun ready. lol:) At Greenville that is.

THARNESS
07-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Hi Briant,
Tell Brock that we all said great job. My boys have switched to MX racing full time so I haven't seen you guys in a while, but it's great to hear about Brock doing well. If you come to the race at Lorettas, look us up.

QuadJunkies
07-10-2008, 11:56 AM
BIG CONGRATS to Brock!! That is so AWESOME!
I would like to take the kids at least once to give it a try, I think they would have a blast.

TTracer#22
07-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Brock is setting here with me and he wanted to say thanks to all of you for the compliments.

Tom we are going to come to loretta's and watch so we will stop by and say hi. Brock is wanting to do some MX he has been riding alot so we will see how it goes we were going to run the worcs series here on the west coast but they banned the cobra's. we finally sold them both so we are building 2 new DRR's and are going to bring them to the Greeneville, Tn TT race. for there first test.

Quadjunkies, I would say take them to a supermoto race they will have a blast. The Stateline event was one of the best ran most organized races we have ever been to and they make it fun for the whole family. and it's a great mixture of TT and MX on the same track.

Thanks again