PDA

View Full Version : Help me sell this stuff on ebay

Rider-trx_250ex
07-07-2008, 08:23 PM
I'm wanting to sell some stuff on ebay but I have to effin clue how to determine the shipping cost when I dont know who is goin to buy it and where they live. Do I just go to the post office have the item packed and weighed and like they ship it anywhere for a flat rate by the weight of the package?

BlasterEaten250
07-07-2008, 08:30 PM
I'm wondering the same thing. I haven't really researched it yet but in the near future I would like to sell a couple things.

LTandRaptorider
07-07-2008, 08:36 PM
I haven't done it yet... But I assume somewhere during your listing process, they have you put in the weight of item and zip code you live in. Then for anyone viewing your listing, or bidding, their zip code is in from their login info, and the cost of UPS shipping is automatically calculated and shows onscreen for them.

dustin_j
07-08-2008, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I haven't done it yet... But I assume somewhere during your listing process, they have you put in the weight of item and zip code you live in. Then for anyone viewing your listing, or bidding, their zip code is in from their login info, and the cost of UPS shipping is automatically calculated and shows onscreen for them.

This is correct. When listing an item you can either have a fixed shipping price (that would cover shipping to any state), or do what is said above to charge a more correct shipping price.