PDA

View Full Version : 400ex Exhaust

bigbad400
07-07-2008, 01:13 PM
IM LOOKING FOR A GOOD PRICE ON A GOOD PIPE, I NEED A FULL SYSTEM. NO DG PIPES, I BAUGHT ONE AND I HATE IT!!!! NO POWER GAIN, LOUD AS ALL HELL AND IT COST WAY TOO MUCH, I DONT CARE IF ITS LOUD BUT I WANT TO HAVE A DECENT POWER GAIN WHEN JETTED IN, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT PICTURES IF POSSIBLE, AND HOW MUCH FOR IT. NO RUSTY *** PIPES THOW, I WANT A GOOD ONE.

f4istunna
07-09-2008, 07:23 AM
I have a full white bros E series in good shape. Only problem is a few of the rivets are loose on the rear of can (easy fix) Id fix it if i could find my rivet gun lol.

Ill try and get some pics of it here in the next day or 2

250x_kyle
07-09-2008, 01:20 PM
i moddified my header and put a tc shorty on it and it woke it up. i have a stock unmoddified pipe and a tc shorty if ur interested.

ATV Macho Man
07-09-2008, 05:07 PM
BIG GUN/K&N Filter = Huge power gain!

BIG GUN Exhuast Review (http://atv.off-road.com/atv/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=190593&orsrcfath=atvriders)

http://biggunexhaust.com/images/b-evo-x.jpg

Jamaster10
07-09-2008, 08:30 PM
ihave a white brothers e2 series mufler and header
couple of rivets in front are alittle loose but is in decent shape
if you want pics got to my mx ready 400ex on this site to see the pipe i also still have the extra rings for the silencer incase you want to put more in or take some out depends on your application for it it is set now for more low end then top
thanks
Jamaster10
pm me if your intrested

skinful
07-09-2008, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Jamaster10
ihave a white brothers e2 series mufler and header
couple of rivets in front are alittle loose but is in decent shape
if you want pics got to my mx ready 400ex on this site to see the pipe i also still have the extra rings for the silencer incase you want to put more in or take some out depends on your application for it it is set now for more low end then top
thanks
Jamaster10
pm me if your intrested

still have this? email me at skinfultat2artist@msn.com