PDA

View Full Version : ama/atva national mx this weekend

quadracer707
07-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Can anybody please help me out with the EXACT race order they will be running at Pleasure valley raceway this weekend. I have to get my oldest son to Johnstown Airport to fly back to school in Fla. Sunday around 6pm. We are trying to figure out what classes in "B" class he can run without running out of time. I have been on some websites like atvmotocross.com but I cant find anything on race order, I know they have an odd & even raceorder but dont know if this is round 8 for amatuers, but it is round 9 for pro's so which will they go by.

Thanx Ken
Wade & Coltons Dad

quad2xtreme
07-07-2008, 12:56 PM
good luck and I feel your frustration. Most of the track websites are poor at best. My only recommendation is to call someone who is on the board for the district that is also racing at that national to see if they can help you out.

burkebrothers
07-07-2008, 04:20 PM
This is a link to the atva mx site. I don't think this can be more clear or self explanatory, not sure what part is so confusing???

http://www.racerpress.com/newsmanager/templates/?a=424&z=1

outacontrol
07-07-2008, 04:20 PM
Call Jeff Cernic, he is the owner of pleasure valley, and will do all he can to get you the moto order. He normally can be found at "cernics" in johnstown. If you need the number or email let me know.

quadracer707
07-07-2008, 05:07 PM
I was neither fustrated (except at my self for losing this info), or confused. This is exactly what i was looking for, matter afact better then i was looking for. Thats why I came on here to ask, since so many people are better informed then me & didnt feel like spending all day looking for this info.
Thank you Burkebrothers, now i dont have to worry about leaving early.

Ken
Wade & Coltons Dad

gcart2
07-08-2008, 07:28 PM
y9ou ran the ssqsa b class? i did too. i was the kid on the 400ex lol. got me a new 450... beware:devil: