PDA

View Full Version : Almost got Stabbed Today

QuadTrix6
12-03-2002, 10:54 AM
well i own a bread route and deliver bread to supermarkets. today i was working and i was making a delivery in the back of a Stop and Shop (supermarket) and i looked at the truck next to me wich was the hostess cup cake delivery guys truck and noticed some guy ive never seen before on his truck. then i noticed the hostess guy run over to his truck and starts yelling at this spanish guy to get off his truck and saying what the **** are you doing on my truck.... (later i found out he was trying to rob cakes off it) so the hostess guy throws the spanis guy down on the floor and starts beating his ***, so i ran over and broke it up and told the hostess guy to call the cops, as i said that the spanish guy went in his truck and grabbed a big fillet knofe with about a 8" blade and started to chase me and the hostess guy, i was like " o **** he's got a knife run" so the hostess guy locked himself in his own truck and the spanish guy came at me, i kept asking him if he spoke english so i could maybe try to talk him out of stabbing me :( he kept saying shut up,shud up, and i was like bro you don't wanna do this man, think about what your doing, the guy then calmed down and i was like put the knife away the cops are comming, don't d anything stupid, 5 secs later 3 cops showed up with bullet proof vests and they arrested him, he tried to hide the knife in a bin and i saw him so i showed the cops....this was not one of my better days, but im happy to be knife free :rolleyes:

J25
12-03-2002, 10:58 AM
wow glad to hear your ok

Doibugu2
12-03-2002, 11:00 AM
Hope you get a raise or something out of it. Or atleast free Hostess for life, since you helped them out.

Glad your ok.

skinrider440
12-03-2002, 11:06 AM
musta been some dam good cakes

yeah glad to hear your ok

phatswinn
12-03-2002, 11:10 AM
maybe he was after the cream filling

QuadTrix6
12-03-2002, 11:12 AM
thanks for the kind words guys, and funny *** comments...LMAO

Texan32
12-03-2002, 11:20 AM
see, how said being the "Mrs. Beard's" deliver guy wasn't an exciting guy?!:p Glad to hear your ok though

Castor-426ex
12-03-2002, 11:27 AM
hey never get in the way of a latino and his pastry snacks

He will go loco on you

Moto92
12-03-2002, 11:40 AM
That story is almost to funny to be serious,LOL. Sounds like you needed some help, maybe from Little Debbie or Captain Crunch.

MSL
12-03-2002, 11:47 AM
fearthisracer That story is almost to funny to be serious,LOL. Sounds like you needed some help, maybe from Little Debbie or Captain Crunch.

or from Susie Q lol

glad you were not hurt.

SGA
12-03-2002, 12:05 PM
Glad to hear your o/k. Kind of makes me think of a joke I heard......
A guy wearing a bulletproof vest walks in a convenence store in the pre dawn hours. The clerk is kinda nervous but realizes the guy is friendy enough while ringing him up and chatting with him. So the clerk asks, Where are you going this early? The guy says; I'm heading into work.. The clerk looking at the vest asks; are you a cop? The guy laughs and says: Nah, i'm a tail gunner on a Merita bread truck!:D

JTRtrx250r
12-03-2002, 12:12 PM
Better start pack'n,not to long ago a buddy and I were gettin ready to go fish'n and some loser pulled a knife and said
I want the wallets,my pal reached for his and pulled his 9mm,the dude amost did the chicken and took off runnin,at the time there was nothin funny about it,afterwords we were LOFAO,bet he thinks twice next time:D glad you weren't gutted;)

EricB
12-03-2002, 04:56 PM
i'm sorry but that made me laugh so hard. the hostest guy gets jumped by a cake crazed mexican! omg i'm sorry for that though.

Atreyu
12-03-2002, 04:58 PM
i know how you feel, i almost got shot by an angry fat chick with a shotgun

JabberJaw
12-03-2002, 05:37 PM
I stab my wife all the time!

Knight440
12-03-2002, 06:07 PM
Glad to hear you made out of that ok! God dam people will steal anything!!!!!!!

exriderdude
12-03-2002, 06:49 PM
omg, that was actually funny:o JTRtrx250r, that is hilarious, i would have busted up right there, lol

12-03-2002, 07:06 PM
man i think i woulda crapped my pants :o

Ryan
12-03-2002, 07:11 PM
Well thats sucks. I would go over to the army store and arm yourself for next hit :p . So did they ever catch that crazy mexican? That kinda reminds me of where I used to work in Newark, New Jersey. Im sure most of you heard of it. I was their working for my dad, (mostly cleaning trucks and moving trailers around). Its a really bad town. One of the drivers was out in the street later on at night and by the end of the night he ended up in the hospital. He was jumped by a couple members of the blood and all he had is 15 bucks. He almost lost his eye and he was beatin sensless.
Glad your alright.

12-03-2002, 07:17 PM

LOL at first i was laughing but then i stopped and went :huh

Crazy4bluEx
12-03-2002, 08:29 PM
Dude i completely understand what you mean, but being scared makes it worse... my philo.. on stuff is that if they are gonna stab you they are gonna do it, no matter what, so i woulda went LoCo on him... most people dont want none of anybody sayin..."go ahead partner" .... trust me i've seen it happen... the "lets see who has a bigger gun idea though is dumb. what if he pulls out his AK that he has hidden in his car or something?" . i would rather take my chances with the knife..
but i am glad your ok

*K*

derekhonda
12-03-2002, 09:31 PM
yeah, i probably wouldnt pull a gun on anybody cause im not sure i could pull the trigger, even if they had one poi nted at me

EricB
12-04-2002, 12:21 AM
not to sound racist or anything, but when you get into a little scuffle with mexicans arround here they don't care. if you pulled that "bring it on" you better be prepared for a fight. an if you mess up that guy he's got some cousins and brothers who hit harder and there is always more of them. typicly you shouldn't just mess with people who are dumb enough to grab a knife. 9 times out of 10 they're just gonna do it. but you got lucky dude, i'm glad hehe that would have been a bad deal all arround.

4punksdad
12-04-2002, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by JabberJaw

LOL........we don't call you jabher without having a reason :D

QuadTrix6
12-04-2002, 04:59 PM
yea i guess i am lucky, the cops came and he was arreseted me and the hostess guy are pressing charges..lol, the cops were funny though three cars pulled up and they were wearing like riot gear (i guess they don't see too much action so they over do it, LMAO) and they came out and threw te spoanish guy up against the truck. the spanish guy had hid the knife but i showed the cops were it was. it was definetly a day to remember, but you it is kinda funny AFTER THE FACT :o , i think he was more after the money in the safe than the actuall cakes :D but who knows those twinkies sure are goood..lmao

Poncho
12-04-2002, 05:14 PM
Damn :eek:

stupid driver
12-04-2002, 05:25 PM
HEY, WHERES THE CREAM FILLING

Rip_Tear
12-04-2002, 05:27 PM
I was getting all worked up till the story ended I though someone was getting stabbed... JK Lucky lucky, my closest call was I just left a building before someone pulled a knife and stabbed 3 people... When I found out I was like WHOA :eek:

trickster2338
12-04-2002, 05:37 PM
good thing that you can run faster then him!;)

ny300exrider
12-04-2002, 06:04 PM
those long island people will kill(literally...jkjk) for a twinky hahahah. good to hear your still around hahahha.

toby400ex
12-04-2002, 06:22 PM
glad to hear you're ok, but you gotta admit thats funny, a guy thats willing to kil for some snack cakes:D

phatswinn
12-04-2002, 06:40 PM
jabber where the HEL! have you been, the sites been kinda boring with out ya!

12-04-2002, 06:44 PM
wow and vegetiarians go to the outback steakhouse dinner