PDA

View Full Version : Pappy, did you make it to BPG last night?

quad2xtreme
07-06-2008, 10:15 AM
If so, any pics to post?

BTW, I am getting ready to figure out how to pack the frame up. I am guessing I don't need to be as concerned as you do when you ship it back. :confused:

Pappy
07-06-2008, 10:34 AM
no i sure didnt. cody slipped and fell during the afternoon race yesterday so i had to get him home, and combine that with a onboard generator that decided it doesnt like to run on water had me a bit frustrated.

shrink wrap it and send it, it will be foam wrapped and boxed when its returned

sunco
07-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Pappy, I won't hold it against you. Of all the times you had to be away! I finally won something:devil: I was hoping you could help make me famous. I'll just have to wait for another day. I guess I'll have to try the new downhill & if I clear it, Dan said he'd give out a shirt. LOL.TJ & I won the couch race & even lapped a couch. May everyone be well - even the truck/car that u's drive. till we meet again. Work is over rated!

Pappy
07-07-2008, 04:38 PM
LMAO....lapped a couch!

Yeahw ork is work, and I mis sbeing at BPG, but I have to pay the bills. I will be at BPG wednesday doing shoots with Team Motorworks among others however:p

sunco
07-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Yeah- I can think of alot of other things to do on a couch - but thats what I did. Hope someone took a video of it & will post it on you tube. But who knows. Wish we were gonna be up there. The school is happening soon also. Zach wanted to go but I had the cost at about $1000 to me. Not just for the school but a total cost. Ok catch up w/ ya later.

dan harris
07-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Pappy, glad to hear you'll be up with Harlan on Wednesday for the photo shoot. Looking forward to seeing you, and getting some of your awesome photo's.

Anyone wanting to ride this week - we'll be open all week even Tuesday and Wednesday. come on up and ride with the with the Can Am Team Motoworks who will be here getting ready for the upcoming National this week.