PDA

View Full Version : i dont know what to say or do

Honda TRX250ex
07-05-2008, 10:07 PM
I work in a kitchen at a restaurant as a cook and a prep cook. If no one really knows what a kitchen is like ill tell you, were like a family we all work and have fun together. Today was one of the worse and upsetting days ever in our family. Our friend/co worker Greg or Comrade as we all called him was suppose to come in at 5 to help us out. Minutes then hours past by. No one knows where he is. At the end of the night when we were all cleaning up my boss calls my friend and I into his office and told us to sit down. The look he had on his face I knew that there was something wrong. He told us that his sister (who also worked there) called and told us that Greg died. He crashed his SUV on a bad road by us comming to work. I dont know what to say or do. He was our buddy always helping us out always there. Now hes gone forever. I dont know what to do with myself. He did not have one bad bone in his body he was a smart kid. He was in pennstate college for computer programing. He didnt deserve this. Its just not fair.

RIP Greg AKA Comrade:(

Robin Hood
07-05-2008, 10:15 PM
RIP Greg.

LeGaCyGiAnT124
07-05-2008, 10:20 PM
very sorry to hear this. I work in a local resturaunt as well, everyone is like family there. RIP :(

ZeroLogic
07-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Rest In Peace Greg.:(

JRP
07-05-2008, 11:08 PM
hey man, im really sorry to hear about that :( When i lost 2 of my good friends in a car accident, it was the worst month or 2 after it happened, but it eventually gets better over time. Just remember the moments you had with him, and it will get you through it!
You know my screen name so deffinately IM me and hopefully i can help you through it!

RIP Greg

powermadd400ex
07-05-2008, 11:15 PM
im very sorry to hear about ur loss. my prayers are with his family and friends.
RIP Greg

Honda TRX250ex
07-06-2008, 08:57 PM
Thanks pepper and everyone else. today was a very quiet day in the kitchen. We raised over 300 dollars in on day for his family. On tuesday my friend and another worker along with my boss and I will be going to his house to delieve food for the family for free. I still cant believe that hes really gone we were just talking and messing around two days ago :(

07-06-2008, 09:10 PM
R.I.P

sad stuff

tri5ron
07-06-2008, 10:09 PM
sorry to hear of your tragic loss.
try to be there of his family.
rest in peace Greg, you meant alot to your friends and family.

Benjithx
07-06-2008, 10:22 PM
(Stomach drops)

Sorry to hear about your loss,

Keep your head up

KXRida
07-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Sorry to hear. RIP greg. Sounded like he was kinda local to me too.

ohsobad_chevy
07-07-2008, 03:26 PM
Sorry to hear about your loss.

God bless his family and friends.

BlaineKaiser450
07-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Rest In Peace Greg.:(

ZeroLogic
07-08-2008, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
Sorry to hear. RIP greg. Sounded like he was kinda local to me too.

About four hours away from ya.:p

Today, my bro and and a few workers along with his boss are delivering food to his house. R.I.P:(

Honda TRX250ex
07-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Yesterday my two friends and my boss went to his house. It was heart breaking. His whole family was a mess. A father and mother should never have to burry their son. I did not goto the funeral cause i just couldent see my friend in a box. The last thing i said to him was "Have a goodnight, ill see ya tommarow"
This is the last time i ever want to make food and bring it to a family that lost their sun.
Thank you everyone for your kind words, I appreciate thing everyone said.
Comrade will always be in everyones heart. He made such a impact on everyones life. Just wont be the same anymore
I miss you comrade. RIP