PDA

View Full Version : Hated to see it go!

lorenjr83
07-05-2008, 03:48 PM
I had to say goodbye to this great sport today. Thats right i broke down and sold my 2000 400ex. I really didnt want to but had to so i can fix my truck and will soon be going thru a divorce. What a bummer! I will miss that quad much more then my wife!

honda8&3
07-05-2008, 04:36 PM
lmao!! yeah man that really sucks! divorces suck my boss went through one a year back almost lost everything:( ... you ever gonna get back into the sport when you get back on your feet financially?

justin1022
07-05-2008, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by lorenjr83
I had to say goodbye to this great sport today. Thats right i broke down and sold my 2000 400ex. I really didnt want to but had to so i can fix my truck and will soon be going thru a divorce. What a bummer! I will miss that quad much more then my wife!

ya that sucks my dad went through one a wile ago and she took all his money it took him 10 years to get his credit back up.. it sucked. im sure you wlil be fine though

Honda#4
07-06-2008, 06:52 AM
Man that sucks, wish ya well and hope you return to the sport at some point.

mcwilly
07-06-2008, 06:59 AM
Sorry to hear.....could be worse, I suppose....SHE could have gotten the bike. ;)
Similar thing happened to my cousin. He had a black lab that he hunted with and took to agility/hunting competitions. He LOVED that dog. His wife took it in the divorce. :mad:

blankenship
07-06-2008, 01:21 PM
yeh guy that ****ty im sure you will be fine atleast you wont have a wife *****in you spend too much time on your next quad.......you will be fine bro a b.i.t.c.h is a b.i.t.c.h but a dog is a mans best friend