PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust clip

Honda#4
07-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Just alittle Exhaust clip I made yesterday, I know its not the best vid

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T-0AssR47gk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T-0AssR47gk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

speedfoxracing
07-04-2008, 04:56 PM
man u have 2 take all the discs out because its so restrictive. and after u take them out just put the tip on and thats it so it will look good but trust me it will run a lot better and u might have 2 jet it

Honda#4
07-04-2008, 05:03 PM
I have the S/A in for sound reasons thats why its all detuned but i'm gonna put all the discs back in and take the S/A out then i'll do another vid.

WB pipes are made to run the discs in, if I takem out then theres no reason to have the pipe which in months to come im switching over to a full sparks pipe.

hornetgod13
07-04-2008, 05:33 PM
Your idle needs adjusted. It's pretty high.

Honda#4
07-04-2008, 05:48 PM
I kinda like it high might be a tad to much but it sure pulls wonderful. 6 discs is where its at for me but at WOT the throttle feels soft so I might have to go up one more main jet size. Low to midrange has arm jerking power but are basically dialed in.

I wish I could get my tires now cuz I badly need them.

Ruby Soho
07-04-2008, 07:11 PM
finally got it workin!!

sounds good man.. quality isnt that bad!

now get one of you rippin:p

Honda#4
07-05-2008, 08:28 AM
Yea I had clicked the wrong program, i'll be sure to get some ridding pics i'll do one with my stock tires then i'll throw my HD's on to rip the yard up even more LOL. Then i'll just do a walkaround of the quad.

UNBROKEN
07-05-2008, 11:09 AM
finaly glad to hear it run after all these months lol but i guess the wait was worth it , i had 5 discs in my E series and when i went to a wide open setup with no diffuser setup man she sounds great , it didnt have the same good tone but more of a BRAPPP to it , mine pulled a little harder on the top end , but is way to loud for anything but riding on a track my guess its at least 106 decibles

400ex28
07-06-2008, 11:43 AM
So i'm guessing you got the clutch deal all figured out?

Honda#4
07-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Yep, I had the lifter bearing on the wrong side, then when I got that fixed my clutch cover gasket went out from taking the cover off so many times so I had to replace that but sense then its been great. I ordered new handlebars and some airbox vents still not here yet, but other than that im done till my wedding is over then i'll go again buyin parts.

Plan on getting after the wedding
-Douglas rocks with razr mx's
-450r carb
- Custom Axis rear shock (Maybe)

But after that i'm saving for the Suspension website I wanna start up.