PDA

View Full Version : 450r build up

sparks427
07-03-2008, 09:40 PM
hey i started to think about it and i wanna build a 450r. i currently have a 300 and dont wanna get rid of it cuz its just fun to ride but i wanna 450 too. so pretty much i was wanting to start w/ a rolling chassis cuz i doubt i can save enough money to buy a running 450 besides i'll end up doin motor work if i can anyway so i duno whats ur guys thought on all of it.

07-04-2008, 05:23 PM
man just save up and buy a complete bike its alot cheaper faster and you dont have the headach when your done. i think alot of people are going to say the same. unless money is no object.

sparks427
07-04-2008, 07:01 PM
ya i figured as much w/ that. what do ya think the chances of sombody wanting to trade my 300 for a 450. i'm sure thats like so far off the wall i probly shouldnt have even asked but i cant help but think theres not sombody out there that might want to. but i guess this is why they have forums is to ask questions and get answers. so i guess if there is anybody out there that would like to trade my 300 for a 450 for whatever reason let me know. pm for more info if you want otherwise i'll do stuff to my 300. thanx for the help again guys.