PDA

View Full Version : Tires? Please Help!!!!

yamasaki_125
12-02-2002, 08:51 PM
i am looking into getting new tires for my 250r.... and i was wondering what u guys thought of the following tires:

-stock 400 radials
-RAZR's
-Kenda Knarly- how heavy is this tire? it is 6 ply but supposed to be very light
-Kenda Klaw- how heavy is this tire? it is 6 ply but supposed to be very light

thanx very much

Warrioreater400ex
12-02-2002, 09:49 PM
razrs, razr 2's, or holeshots... i just ordered tires and i got razr 2 rears (deep aggressive tread... good side bite) and the razr fronts.... you cant really go wrong with any of the ones i listed... the razr's and the holeshots are both VERY PROVEN tires on the track (holeshots) and in the woods/desert (razrs) and the razr 2's have been getting great reviews.

RdingManiac420
12-03-2002, 02:53 PM
I have alos been looking at the Kenda tires a bit and got a chance to run a pair of Kenda Dominators for a while which arent much differant from the knarly. I liked the tire, was a bit hard, but it was light and sporty. The good thing about the hardness of the tires is that they have been being run for about a year now with still decent tread.

yamasaki_125
12-03-2002, 03:23 PM
hey warrior eater,

are the razr 2's heavy?

Sparks425Ex
12-03-2002, 03:30 PM
Turf Tamers. IMO They are one of the best all around tires. Well Actully all i know is that they wear good and i will never run anything else. They work great for everytype of riding i do and when it comes to race weekend then I put on my 18 tamers and Rip up the track.