PDA

View Full Version : where'd everyone go

pharit
07-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Where is everyone? just like last year this place was booming new threads for people to read pics, movies everything. Where is everyone posting at?

jesseweaver
07-04-2008, 09:12 AM
i was just thinking the same thing. all the AX guys used to post. those guys in arizona were doing double grabs and stuff. rootar had that sick track and ramp. no one goes in here anymore:confused:

sunco
07-07-2008, 03:50 PM
we're all at BPG:eek2:

OK if its freestyle U B looking for - its all I got, NOT

I got a 3' trophy - The boy & I won 1st place in the couch race. Look for someone to post or you tube it:blah:

jesseweaver
07-07-2008, 04:32 PM
congrats on the win. i really wish i could have made it to breezewood last weekend:mad: cant get off work:( what went down at the freestyle contest?

sunco
07-07-2008, 07:34 PM
thursday -rain
friday -rain
sat - good
sun- good

Freestyle at 9 pm. It cost 10 bucks to get in. The point of the whole thing was to raise $ for a 7 year old boy who died of cancer & give it to the family. Raffle on two helmets also. So it seemed kinda slow - if you paid the 10 bucks you could go over the flag jump 5 times in a row. I paid the ten & they mentioned my daughters name - had I known what it was gonna be like I would have let flyboy do it but he's pretty tired at the end of the day. He just rides eats & sleeps up there. if 25 people signed up then 10 went over but couldn't clear it. Only like 3 bikes - #61 did 5 different tricks - he won I think. The quads did good. Burke , Nic(21) & Fieght (?) did his superman - NICE, a few others did some nice moves. All in all it was fun to watch those that could clear it . Breezwood is always a good time - its where we love to hang. We are the sunrise crew. we park our toyhauler next to the cabin all the time. My son is flyboy62 (Zach) & TJ he's not much on here. Thanx man. Next time is Labor Day for us.

flyin#5
07-09-2008, 08:58 PM
im still here.... had a broken arm from a comp and was out for a couple months and then moved back home to wisconsin..

jesseweaver
07-09-2008, 09:07 PM
when are you back on the quad? do you have anywhere to ride there and do you think you'll get those sick double grabs back?

flyin#5
07-10-2008, 01:42 PM
going to work on a place to ride soon. kid right by me has a quad ramp i used to hit just have to talk to him. and im back on the quad... already was out at the track throwing some heelclickers and can's. i'll have the double grabs the next time i ramp im sure, i dont really loose that stuff easily.