PDA

View Full Version : AC Blacklines, DG Pro Pegs or MOOSE Nerf Bars?

barbakos
07-02-2008, 07:17 PM
I need some input. I'm looking for nerf bars with heel pockets and I know everyone likes the AC Blacklines but I have read you have to drill mounting holes in them to install. If it can go wrong with me, it will so I'd like to steer clear of something drilling a new part. Does anyone have experience with the DG Pro Pegs? I also like the Moose nerf bars and I can get any of the three for about the same price. The hard part is deciding... Any input is appreciated. Oh, they are going on a 500 Outlaw

eerhard09
07-03-2008, 05:58 AM
The drilling of the AC's is actually very easy. I really like mine and they fit well! Not sure what price you are looking at but Rath has a very nice set for the outlaws but they are a little expensive!

barbakos
07-03-2008, 01:07 PM
Rath's are a bit pricey for me. I ended up ordering some AC Blacklines. I figure if everyone likes them so much, I can't go wrong. I got them for 250 shipped which isn't bad

durham454
07-09-2008, 09:10 AM
Rath's bars are pricey, but in my opinion, the best bars on the market by far!

SSJEFF
07-09-2008, 08:12 PM
I like the blacklines but I cut all the net mounts out anyways to keep mud from building up so I could get a set of UMs cheap and do the same.

baldwinmx450r
07-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Check out Alba Action's Pro Elite Line. A quad used mine as a launch ramp at muddy creek and they survived without any scars, bends, or loosening.

barbakos
07-09-2008, 09:09 PM
If I had seen those alba nerfs sooner I would have bought those. I just put my ac blacklines on tonight. I really like the black anodized look on those albas...