PDA

View Full Version : What bars to buy? Post pics.........

Breyon55
12-02-2002, 08:03 PM
ok im on the market for some new bars...what does everyone recomend? i dont want the high rise ape hanger looking ones......i did have the MSR dominators low rise....want that style.....thanks..

~Brian

jgfarmsracer
12-02-2002, 10:23 PM
cr-hi are a good bend to go with

i am runnin them in the pro-taper brand, tag's are good to/they are fat bars (1"1/8")mounts

pro-taper also makes a atv bend that is a little taller than the cr-hi's

renthal makes them in a small bar (7/8") mount

i got on several different of my friends bikes before i chose them
it is a big market GOOD LUCK!!!!

ridesa02400EX
12-02-2002, 10:29 PM
probably not what yu are looking for but hey what the ****

Juggalo
12-02-2002, 11:15 PM
i have the renthal quad bend or somethin like that. i really like them alot. they are kinda high tho but i like a high bar. my friend has renthal cr high bends on his 400 and they are a little low for my taste but they do feel good and if your looking for something not at high as the quad bend i would suggest the cr high. heres a pic of my bars...

RIDER11X
12-03-2002, 01:43 AM
note that the cr high bars are usually shown on higher aftermarket stems making the bar taller than on an oem stem. cr high way too low for me on oem stem.:)

YZROOSTINYA
12-03-2002, 07:44 AM
i took the pro tapers off my yz, i have adptaers. the pad is not on because i have the hour meter mounted ther. the hour meter is now on the airbox cover and the pad is back but you get the idea. so much better than the stock set up in my opinion. i do need to get a +1 stem though

YZROOSTINYA
12-03-2002, 07:45 AM
e

YZROOSTINYA
12-03-2002, 07:47 AM

RIDER11X
12-03-2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by YZROOSTINYA
i took the pro tapers off my yz, i have adptaers. the pad is not on because i have the hour meter mounted ther. the hour meter is now on the airbox cover and the pad is back but you get the idea. so much better than the stock set up in my opinion. i do need to get a +1 stem though

WHAT KIND OF SET UP DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR FRONT BRAKES? DUAL LINES? SPARE LINE?
:huh

YZROOSTINYA
12-03-2002, 08:00 AM
it actually works my rear brake too. i lost my right foot in a car accident a few years back so this is how i do it

no seriously, it runs a line to each caliper, no splitter in the middle. they work great, got em on ebay. there stainless. i used to be able to pull the lever to the bar, now i pull them half the distance for full braking. stock rubber lines flex

RIDER11X
12-03-2002, 08:04 AM
YOU HAD ME GOIN THERE FOR A SECOND!...........LOST FOOT!:devil