PDA

View Full Version : Maier for Ds 450

THEMACHINIST
07-02-2008, 11:56 AM
I've send a email to Maier company to know if they are doing some parts for our ds 450.and i would like to know if i'm the only one who is interested to buy a new nose peice to add more air flow to the rad with a better look then when you are cutting your front.:)

choadium
07-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Yeah, I was looking at them for some stuff and this is the reply I got to my email:

Thank you for your interest in Maier Plastics. We appreciate your business. We don’t offer anything for your CanAm and have no plans on doing so. Good luck in your search.
Have a great day!!

Laura
Maier Sales Team

Maier Mfg. Inc.
416 Crown Point Cr
Grass Valley CA 95945 USA
www.maier-mfg.com

:confused:

african rider
07-13-2008, 06:24 AM
ha ha ha

just got reply from maier yesteday about the same thing:

Thank you for your interest in Maier Plastics. We appreciate your business. We don’t offer any plastics for the Can Am DS450, nor do I know of anyone who does. Good luck in your search.

Have a great weekend!!

Laura

Maier Sales Team

Maier Mfg. Inc.

416 Crown Point Cr

www.maier-mfg.com

so maybe we can contact them again together and make costum order for few bikes??

i want my bike in white color...it will be great!

THEMACHINIST
07-14-2008, 10:53 AM
Every one who wanna change his plastic for any kind of reason should send a email to maier,maybe they will see a good market and will do some?

Maybe we should right the name of the company we would like to buy there product and all togeder send them a email to show them there is a good market for the DS 450?

Mine will be:
REKLUSE

Have good day:)

Mr. Big Time
07-14-2008, 05:13 PM
Dear Damon,

Thank you for your interest in Maier products. We are currently loking into the Can-Am DS450, we are trying to get production/sales figures to help make our decision on going forward with production. As of right now we are back logged with new models and would not start on a new model for a couple months. Please keep in touch as we may move the Can-Am up the list if demand increases.

Regards,

Maier Mfg., Inc.

african rider
07-14-2008, 05:24 PM
hey guys,

just got another mail from maier:

Custom orders require that you pay to have the molds made ($800-1000 each ) then you would have to order sets of 10 or more. If you are still interested let me know.

Have a great week!!

Laura

Maier Sales Team

Maier Mfg. Inc.

416 Crown Point Cr

www.maier-mfg.com

if someone interested, lets order together, we need as much people as we can to get the costum order cost down.....it allways possible if you really want to.....:cool:

so how is interested???????

ds450racer
07-15-2008, 05:38 AM
I dont think it will be long before quadtech come out with something. They've already got the seat cover out for it. And a nose cone for every other machine out there. Maybe someone should drop them an email?

THEMACHINIST
07-18-2008, 11:16 AM
I've send a email to quad tech and they say no nose for the ds450 sorry.:mad:

african rider
07-18-2008, 05:39 PM
this is the answer i got on my e-mail yesterday from quadtech:

we will only be making seat covers for this bike and hump seats too.
thanks
qt

:confused: