View Full Version : race ready 300ex cheap !!!!

atvruler1
07-01-2008, 09:19 PM
I've got a 2003 300ex for sale. It is in excellent condition and was maintained regurlarly. I'm getting older and it's time to start saving for a car. The quad has a title and will come with a bill of sale. I also replaced the chain and oil/oil filter and cleaned the air filter after every ride. There are also many aftermarket parts that come already installed on the quad which include: AC nerf bars, renthal handle bars, race cut front fenders, full kenda klaw mxr tires, hmf slip on exhaust pipe, pro design killswitch, brand new battery and a uni air filter. And a full stock exhaust system, headlight and stock wiring system will also come with the quad. Please excuse the dirty pictures, more will be included upon request. Email me at atvruler1@gmail.com. Thankyou
Travis... My number is 914 4380127

atvmaster0927
07-01-2008, 09:24 PM
bump for a great seller. This 300ex is in near-mint condition and pulls strong.

250rracer0927
07-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Hey,
I'm really interested. I would like to buy this quad for my son. Is there anything wrong with it? Has it been beatin? Is there any cracks in the engine? Is the title clear?

Also i was wondering if you were willing to trade for my sons PowerWheels Chopper? Its in mint condition. Never had any problems. Battery was changed every 45 minutes of ride time. it has 555 horse power. I think it would be a good even trade! Dont you?

I'll come and get it tonight I live in Yorktown, NY.

What do ya say?

Here's what it looks like with my son riding it.