PDA

View Full Version : Cant find the prob

lil_trox_33
07-01-2008, 05:13 PM
ok so my bike is stoke and has stayed that way for as long as i've owned it, and ive had no problems at all with it. just recently when i rev the bike out it spudders a little, it does it in every gear and it seems to only happen in the top end of the powerband.

The solutions i have tryed to do so far, is cleaning the air filter, cleaning the carb and fuel line to gas tank incase anything had dirt in it. still the problem persists any suggestions.

hondaking52
07-01-2008, 05:23 PM
only thing i can think of is ur carb needs to be adjusted, some will probly chime in wit more info on ur prob

2quic
07-01-2008, 06:31 PM
I had a problem that sounds similar a while back and it was just some dirt and grime between the earths, causing the ignition to break down under load as it couldn't draw enough current. clean up your batery terminals and the earth lead on the coil.

Worst case it costs nohing and can't hurt.

rideracelivemx7
07-01-2008, 06:36 PM
really sounds like you just need to adjust it. metals wear down. nothing stays in perfect condition. the top end is probly saying rebuild me soon. counter that a little longer and readjust the hog. the fuel screw is a pain to get to but well worth it when you get it done