PDA

View Full Version : Gran Turismo 5 questions

pro-rider46
06-30-2008, 03:12 PM
I just got gt5 and i have a integra and a stang, i want to put some parts on it, but i dont know where to buy the parts. can anyone help me out?

06-30-2008, 03:19 PM
You can't buy parts. Gotta wait until the full version comes out. After you beat the C, B, and A class races you unlock the "tune" where you can tweak the settings of your car though. Once you hit A class, a word of advice would be buy a Z06 and the GT-R. They will get you a long way. I went through 7 different cars trying to find a couple that would whoop *** in A class.

pro-rider46
06-30-2008, 04:50 PM
well this blows, im taking it back, i thought it was the real deal... crap i feel stupid

Ralph
06-30-2008, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
well this blows, im taking it back, i thought it was the real deal... crap i feel stupid

It is still a very good game, but yeah its called "Prologue" for a reason...

pro-rider46
06-30-2008, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
It is still a very good game, but yeah its called "Prologue" for a reason...

lol yeahk i didnt really think about it until after i bought it, not a bad game, and chances are you can add credits to the actual GT5 from the saved credits from prologue

06-30-2008, 07:56 PM
i did the same thing I bought the game walked out of the store and noticed it wasnt the real deal and brought it right back. Im kicking myself now I wish I would of kept it. I really wanna get the game grid any feedback on it?

mudrunner35
06-30-2008, 09:15 PM
lol yeahk i didnt really think about it until after i bought it, not a bad game, and chances are you can add credits to the actual GT5 from the saved credits from prologue

all the cars and money you get in the prologue edition are transferable to the full game. i'm really glad me and a friend stayed up 30 some hours to get all the cars lol and i've never played it since. go figure:rolleyes: glad it was a rental. i can't wait for the full version though, it should be sweet

pro-rider46
06-30-2008, 10:38 PM
lol. yeah i have GT3 and GT4, both are very sweet games. i made it pretty far in GT3, and GT4 is pretty hard because i have fast cars, but they handle like crap.

mudrunner35
07-01-2008, 05:52 PM
lol. yeah i have GT3 and GT4, both are very sweet games. i made it pretty far in GT3, and GT4 is pretty hard because i have fast cars, but they handle like crap.

yeah i never really managed to make my cars handle as good as the power it made:scary: