PDA

View Full Version : ride spots in ontario canada

atvfreak400
06-29-2008, 05:57 PM
having some problems with ride spots closing [ around london and southwestern ontario] or tracks telling us that bikes only quads hurt the track [or sorry were idiots and don't want your money to keep the track running] one in woodstock just told me that.So if anyone could help me locate some new ride spots, track or trail we run ltr's and trx450's .private tracks are cool we no the dril you get hurt not the land owners problem were not kids .

robman
06-30-2008, 10:49 AM
i will build a track for quads only,bikers can keep there ruts.had a hard time keepin them off are old track but when i get the new place no bikes allowed!Tell ward to keep the rubber on the dirt:p

atvfreak400
06-30-2008, 11:00 AM
I was wondering how long it would take you to find me on here. just trying to find some new spots to ride there has to be somebody on here that let us check out there spots or private tracks

crazy450Rrider
07-03-2008, 09:18 PM
Hey you crazy *******s!!! I posted a thread to see if anyone wants to go to the Ganarska forest on July 18. Too bad Robman can't make it. Freak and I will be there. Hotel is booked so should be good to go. Thanks for ridin my wounded T-rex out of the ditch. My wounded knee is almost back to normal. Still a little tender. Got the tie-rod bend straight. I'm interested to see if it holds up. A ***** to straighten. I feel like a Timex watch (takes a lickin and keeps on tickin!). See ya at Gopher on Sunday?

atvfreak400
07-04-2008, 01:10 PM
just a note ,do not fallow crazy450 over a jump he ends up in a bad way.see you at gopher dunes on sunday

robman
07-05-2008, 10:11 PM
can't make it to gophers either,gotta go to sarnia(familly sh-t)

durham454
07-09-2008, 09:30 AM
There is a track near Tilsonburg, I've been there a few times, its pretty good, mostly sand, a good track and trails. www.gopherdunes.com

crazy450Rrider
07-09-2008, 10:44 AM
Ya, I was there last weekend. Usually go to Gopher a few times a year. Maybe I've seen you there.