PDA

View Full Version : Website issues?

grantmi
06-27-2008, 11:55 AM
I cannot get the IATVHSS website to load.....just wanted to check and make sure that the Carlisle race has not been cancelled.

Thanks!

QUADROOKIE
06-27-2008, 01:09 PM
Only way it will cancel is if there is lightning on sunday. Just ask Dan Whipper to drive you. He will come down even if it is cancelled.:devil:

grantmi
06-27-2008, 01:18 PM
LOL.....thanks.....the only thing I am worried about is $4 gas.....a little rain won't stop me!

jerdenn
06-27-2008, 01:43 PM
Can someone post directions as well. The site not being available definately isn't mediacom's fault this time! :D

jerdenn
06-27-2008, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by grantmi
LOL.....thanks.....the only thing I am worried about is $4 gas.....a little rain won't stop me!

It ain't gonna get any cheaper. Better drive now as much as you can because it seems it is only going to get worse! We might have to tie all of our atv's together and string them behind 1 vehicle and have it tow us all in at once! Kind of like an atv rideshare!:D

79400ex
06-27-2008, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by jerdenn
Can someone post directions as well. The site not being available definately isn't mediacom's fault this time! :D

samething here need direction.

kellymi
06-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Here's the address that the ATVA site gives

18999 BLUE PLACE
CARLISLE, IA

burrows
06-27-2008, 08:07 PM
Yes I can't get on either and cant even get on Bann. It is so muddy here and I am sure it is going to be muddy there. I just worry about getting parked. Seems like we are getting use to racing in the mud. Tired of it. Keep us posted on here so we can keep checking. mommab

QUADROOKIE
06-27-2008, 08:39 PM
We didn't get a whole lot of rain tonite. Moved through pretty quick. If its nice with a breeze tomorrow like they say it shouldn't be too bad.

Directions from Indianola.

Go north on hwy 65/69 to the by-pass, or from I-35 go east on hwy 5/65 bypass towards Indianola. Get off on the carlisle/hwy 5 exit. go all the way thru town and as you head out of town eastbound you will go by a caseys, highschool and chevrlet dealership. From there it is about maybe 2 miles and you will see arrows pointing left/north. Turn there, go over the train tracks and it cant be missed. On te left.

montycarlo
06-27-2008, 10:54 PM
The website always seems to go down when I'm in the mood to get registered! :(

Extra $5 for the series on Sunday for Landon's entry!

burrows
06-28-2008, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by montycarlo
The website always seems to go down when I'm in the mood to get registered! :(

Extra $5 for the series on Sunday for Landon's entry!

thats true. they need to not charge us the extra this time. Not our fault. That is a gallon of gas I could use. lol

jerdenn
06-28-2008, 09:58 AM
I hope they have been backing up the site...if not....oooooooh! It's gonna be a while to get it back up!

Anyone over that way know how the weather treated that area?

QUADROOKIE
06-28-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by jerdenn
I hope they have been backing up the site...if not....oooooooh! It's gonna be a while to get it back up!

Anyone over that way know how the weather treated that area?
Andy says the track will be near perfect. should be a great race. Im gonna head over there for awhile here in about an hour or so to check up on the Banned crew.:devil: