PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Mechanics Institute

2004Ohio400ex
06-27-2008, 01:01 AM
Any ?'s on bikes send me a msg i'll get the info you need i'm in school right now in orlando fl. at MMI i'm in the honda program but i can get info on any bike spec's, dealer cost parts ext. i'm an old memeber here just don't post much but i'm always reading others post to learn more info

hardkoratvmxr
06-27-2008, 02:06 AM
i go there to but i dont start till monday and i am taking honda and kawasaki

sparksmakefire
06-27-2008, 03:13 AM
thats pretty cool. ive been looking into going to mmi orlando for quite a while. drop me a pm

quadracer707
06-27-2008, 06:43 AM
My son Wade goes there now, just finishing up electrical part. Starting monday he starts Yamaha. He is taking up all 4 Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, & Honda, which he signed up for the extra 12 weeks. He is doing real well was going for perfect attendence & came into school 1 hour late due to a sunburn over the weekend, Dad & Mom are very proud of him.
Highly recommend this school to anyone who wants to do this, we just got back last friday from visiting & taking another tour of the facility, TOP NOTCH.
He is always looking for riding buddies with the price of fuel.

Ken
Wade & Coltons Dad

06-27-2008, 09:12 AM
I was going to go. But a guy I race with went, and said it's not worth it, he said there's no money at all in it. Now he works at a quarry.

NPelletier
06-27-2008, 10:30 AM
when i goto college in a few years i was planning on going to one of the schools in that chain, UTI, NTI, or MMI. most likely UTI. i dont want to goto a real college because theres no reason for me to do all the english and math stuff because i really only want to work on cars. Nascar is my real dream, but i heard NTI is way over priced and there isnt alot of hands on time:D

good luck:blah: :devil:

8my_Cash
06-27-2008, 10:52 AM
yea im in college right now as a senior and i still think it has been a complete waste of time lol oh and sh*t ton of money