PDA

View Full Version : 05 trx450r

quadgod440ex
06-26-2008, 04:43 PM
This is my old race bike . 05 450r. Bought brand new in 06 as a left over. The bike was returned to completely stock. The only mod to it is a uni filter and Black frame. The bike has all brand new 08 front end. Arms,shocks,tie rods , spindles everything. When i got my 08 i swapped everything right over to the 05. Also have the swingarm and rear shock from my 08 to go with it. Now when this was my race bike i had a 480 kit in it with a bunch of other mods. That motor was sold for cash and a brand new stock motor with 1 tanks of gas ran through it. which is the motor in the bike right now. I got this motor from a friend of mine who wanted my built motor. He bought his bike in october of 07 from cycle world in cherry hill as a left over. He then rode the bike with 1 tank of gas then we swapped motors. Like i said this was in 0ctober of 07. Since then the bike has sat. I start it up every once and while just to get some fluids flowing through. I have 2 sets of plastics to go with it. Set of Red ones that are on it and in Awsome shape. No cracks or stress marks and still look red not pink. The second set is a set of black ones which are really beat up . Not cracked or stressed at all just tons of scratches. These were givin to me from a friend so i just kept them as a extra set incase anyone needed them. This bike is very clean and the only problem with it is that the 2 top fender bolts that go into the top of the tank will not come out. Im sure u can pop them out and stick them in a vice and then JB weld them back in but i just never messed with it. My asking price is $3800 obo. This motor literally has 1 full tank of gas ran through it THATS IT! My number is 856 466 9522. Names steve. Pics will be up as soon as my girlfriend returns with the digital camera.

quadgod440ex
07-01-2008, 05:33 PM
Bump .... Need to sell this thing. Im building a MX quad and need some cash to finish it.