PDA

View Full Version : raptor 350

curioues-atv
06-25-2008, 06:53 PM
just how good are they are problem free bullet proof looking to get my first quad

Raptor350yamaha
06-27-2008, 06:56 PM
my cousin has one, he wants rid of it lol. he got it for his first quad and wants to sell it after not even owning it for 2 years. i cant say this from experience but everyone i talk to says they are way underpowered and just dont feel right. on the positive side i think they still have the original warrior ngine whci h i think was bulletproof but i dont really know for sure. I would get a 300ex instead. they are bulletproof and will last u forever. and also i dont know for sure but heard they will outrun a raptor 350 everywhere. dont just go by what i said cause i dont have experience on these, im just going from my knowledge and what ive read and heard. (before u say anything about my name i made it when i liked the 350)

airmobile101
06-29-2008, 09:49 PM
I just got a used one for the wife. Its not a bad bike. I honestly think its a great beginner bike. The only complaint I have is the reverse shift knob. Its kinda awkward on how it works. Other than that. No complaints.

07350R
10-03-2008, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Raptor350yamaha
my cousin has one, he wants rid of it lol. he got it for his first quad and wants to sell it after not even owning it for 2 years. i cant say this from experience but everyone i talk to says they are way underpowered and just dont feel right. on the positive side i think they still have the original warrior ngine whci h i think was bulletproof but i dont really know for sure. I would get a 300ex instead. they are bulletproof and will last u forever. and also i dont know for sure but heard they will outrun a raptor 350 everywhere. dont just go by what i said cause i dont have experience on these, im just going from my knowledge and what ive read and heard. (before u say anything about my name i made it when i liked the 350)

Only quote what you know for fact, A 350 Raptor will SMOKE a 300ex, not even close, I had one and I have had several 350's, with jetting, full pipe and intake kit the 350 will hang with stock 400's, the 300 wont, not even with jetting and piping. I personally think the the 350 is the perfect midsized all around quad, I only use mine for trail riding and with a 14 tooth front sprocket and the other mentioned mods, they will ripp!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q22oiON3M8U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q22oiON3M8U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

61Raptor61
10-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Yeah man Raptor 350s are good bikes. The reverse selector is a bit awkward, but you'll get used to it. It's held up with me racin it for 2 years and it's still goin strong.

12-27-2008, 07:52 PM
man my buddys 350 aint even close to my 400.. but they are great bikes Perfect for all around riding for sure.

rebdc69
12-30-2008, 10:32 PM
i have a 08 350 an they are great bikes. they are tourqy an all stock an perfect for trails. they take a beating i kno for a fact. i now race mine an i have beaten alot of 450s which surprising but true(i have alot of aftermarket though) BUT YA GOOD BIKE FOR SURE