PDA

View Full Version : read this.

ATVMX905
06-24-2008, 09:13 PM
i hate it when a kid wants to fight you but he brings another kid with him. im dating one of my ex's and she has a crazy *** ex boyfriend, so tonight he called her cell and asked where she was at. she said she was over her friends house and it was just her and her friend(she lied about me not being there). so anyways, he rides by and we didnt know it so i did a b line to the back door so he didnt see, then the next day he found out i was there. he shows up at the basketball courts wanting to fight me with his friend. so i just left, but i cant wait to see his face when me and a couple of my buddys go and woop his and his friends arse. anybody ever been in my situation?( crazy ex boyfriend?):D

quadwanter
06-24-2008, 09:18 PM
...im glad im out of highschool...

400exkid2
06-24-2008, 09:24 PM
haha o ya it is funny tho cuz some of the ex'z r really small and when they want to fight they alwayz make sure that your alone but thats were you just tell them tht you r but you have your freindz there and there not so tough n e more

ATVMX905
06-24-2008, 10:06 PM
the kid thinks that i just wanna f#$%& her, but i really like this girl. if he causes problems with me again, im gonna have him sippin burgers through a straw. plus the kid is pretty big, hes 16 and he benches 280.

250x_kyle
06-24-2008, 10:10 PM
evidentally he thinks ud have the upper hand he brought a friend. doesnt matter how much u bench its speed.one good hit doesnt count when the otehr guy get 10 hits in lol. ive see that before. sounds like a lame oredal to me.

400exrider989
06-24-2008, 10:27 PM
he must be pretty big, although i am 15 and only bench 220 i like to work mostly on breathing and speed of strike when i work out or brawl with the buddies, atleast it is a white kid who wants to fight, but its unfortionate he pulled that stunt with another buddy being there, same here in canada but its 1 vs 10 lol so speed is very important and so is stamina and powerful but not full out punches

Raptor350yamaha
06-24-2008, 10:39 PM
what 250x_kyle said. learn jujitsu and make him tap out in front of all his friends. if hes slow and ur not then it could be anyones fight. if u watch ufc or anything like that uve seen how that goes. never let ur guard down. but no ive never had a problem like this. ive had a kid want to fight me but i just showed him i wasnt scared of him and he was trying to be my best friend the next day :( lol

elementryder
06-24-2008, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider989
he must be pretty big, although i am 15 and only bench 220 i like to work mostly on breathing and speed of strike when i work out or brawl with the buddies, atleast it is a white kid who wants to fight, but its unfortionate he pulled that stunt with another buddy being there, same here in canada but its 1 vs 10 lol so speed is very important and so is stamina and powerful but not full out punches

god daymm you guys crush my dreams haha i thought i was strong im 15 and bench 185:huh

haha well atlest im like th strongst 15yrd old in our school:ermm:

props to you guys

pro-rider46
06-25-2008, 10:56 AM
go buy a tazer and taze his ***

Scro
06-25-2008, 11:13 AM
#1 - It sounds like she is still hung up on him. Any girl that sits there and tells their ex that they are with girls when they are really with you, doesn't care about you. If she wanted to be with you, she would have just told him.

#2 - Pull your panties out of your crack and quit running from him. I would much rather have my *** whipped than to let people know that I'm scared of somebody else....especially over a damn girl:rolleyes:

#3 - You say you hate people that bring other people to fights in the first sentence, then you say you're bringing your buddies to show them what's up. Don't be a hypocrit.

I say screw'em both and go find some stray poo-nanny:p

fastredrider44
06-25-2008, 11:46 AM
This thread is cracking me up. Theres guys that bench 200 that could whoop a guys *** that benches 500. And the tazer, nice. Yeah, pick up some MMA skills and make him tap out...

On a serious note, ya'll are just young. It happens. All the fights I've ever witnessed, the friends are there to make sure the fight is fair, not to start a mini war. What you need to do is tell the girl how you feel, and tell here to tell the guy off. If she doesn't, you're better off without her if shes gonna string him along while doing the same thing to you.

ZeroLogic
06-25-2008, 03:01 PM
Oh Lordy! Just pork em and move on while your still in school!

ATVMX905
06-25-2008, 04:48 PM
its not that im scared, i just didnt feel like gettin my *** beat by 2 kids over a stupid girl. i like this girl alot tho. she always says how much she hates her ex, but when he calls her she is all nice and everything. im tellin her how i feel today, and if she dont like it then im goin to find me some stray poon. god, i hate highschool haha, everybody always wants to fight someone, and i didnt have a problem with the kid at all before he started saying crap and threatening me, but the funny thing is he only does it when there is other people with him, if he was alone he doesnt say anything.but, im the type of guy that tries to work things out before i fight, i dont care if you guys call me a pu$$& or w/e, but ive always been like that, i only fight if i really have to, but im not at all scared to defend myself.

ALAMX37
06-25-2008, 04:58 PM
Nothing more than high school drama. Don't act like a child, be a man and try and diffuse the situation verbally. Confront him in a respectable manner and try to work it out. I would strongly suggest letting it roll of your back and only resort to physicality to defend yourself. I have been in plenty of fights and it does nothing but cause more problems, it's really not worth it.
If it comes down to it and you have no choice handle your business, but let that be the last resort.

ATVMX905
06-25-2008, 06:02 PM
thats why i hate fighting dude, because u fight someone then they get their cousin or w/e to fight ur friends then ur friends get some guy to beat him up then it just goes on and on, over a stupid girl. its amazing what a girl can to do a guy.:(

fastyz85
06-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Scro

I say screw'em both and go find some stray poo-nanny:p

best advice said in the whole thing. lol

kawiefan
06-25-2008, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic

trx400EXtreme
06-25-2008, 07:19 PM
fights are stupid. unless it's two chicks.:rolleyes: . but really, like everybody else has said, just talk to him.:macho

416exfreak
06-25-2008, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
fights are stupid. unless it's two chicks.:rolleyes: . but really, like everybody else has said, just talk to him.:macho

KY wrestling match :devil:

ZeroLogic
06-25-2008, 07:43 PM
I'll get the inflatable pool!

416exfreak
06-25-2008, 07:55 PM
I guess I'll go get a stripper pole and some beer.

And of course the KY.:macho

csr250r
06-26-2008, 08:04 AM
LMAO

haha yeah dude i know what ur going through im still in highschool and i date older chicks so most the exes could either beat me or put up a good fight, tell her that u dont wanna hear about her ex even if she says she hates him and to quit talking to him.... she dont have to anwser the phone. I have found that most the sh!_ talking exes are all talk, i just go talk to the girl right in front of them and their friends with no backup there, they just look like pissed off wet cats lol.

honda4life72
06-26-2008, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by elementryder
god daymm you guys crush my dreams haha i thought i was strong im 15 and bench 185:huh

haha well atlest im like th strongst 15yrd old in our school:ermm:

props to you guys in march when i was still 15 i got 275. i'm 16 now and 4 weeks ago i got 300 :devil:

honda4life72
06-26-2008, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by ATVMX905
thats why i hate fighting dude, because u fight someone then they get their cousin or w/e to fight ur friends then ur friends get some guy to beat him up then it just goes on and on, over a stupid girl. its amazing what a girl can to do a guy.:( exactly. my good friend who i have know sense like 7th grade is in prison right now for SHOOTING a guy over a girl 3 weeks ago. almost killed the kid to. :ermm:

jayjie15
06-27-2008, 09:08 AM
The sad thing is that it is not only a highschool thing. I am almost 22 and douche bags still try and rise up over the dumbest stuff. It seems to be the kids that never moved on with their lives. They never went to college, still live at home with their parents, and think they are king sh*t. Be the bigger man. In the words of my father "all women are a pain in the ***, the secret is to find the one that is the least."

KXRida
06-28-2008, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic

haha anymore that's about it. College is a whole different ball game... Hit it and quit it... hey I've been with one girl for 6 months now, so I've slowed down.

Just fight and get it over with IMO... or taze is @ss. That sounds like a good alternative.