PDA

View Full Version : WTB eton 90cc motor mounts

Bill Lemans
06-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Need pair of lower motor mounts.

WOLFPACK
06-24-2008, 07:40 PM
Bill, Which mount exact do you need? The ones that press into the cases?

Bill Lemans
06-25-2008, 03:42 PM
Yup. I need those plus the two extension ears with bushings that fit on it. Bolts too.
Basically I need the whole motor mount assembly.

Heres the diagram of everything except the bushings that are pressed into the motor housing. I need all or any.

Thanx

markvette
06-25-2008, 10:30 PM
let me check in the morning. i think i have them.
on the bushing pressed into the motor, are you talking about the one that goes in the ear on the rear of the motor that the rear motor mount bolt goes through. the other side uses the steel plate that bolts on the sprocket side. if you need the one on the rear ear i have a busted case i can press one out for you.
Mark

Bill Lemans
06-26-2008, 05:51 PM
I have the backs. The front/top has a couple ears with bushings pressed in, i beleive. After seeing this case crack , i'm thinking that dropping a few more ears off the frame down to those bushings might not be a bad idea. I've never seen them used for that,but we don't race, we just try to build cool little trail bikes for the kids. :D Maybe i'll post some pics, time allowing.

markvette
06-26-2008, 06:11 PM
the polaris predator has mounts like you want to add. you will have to buy them new. i have never been able to get them out myself. do you still need the bottom. i have the ears with the bushings in them but no bolts.

Mark

jerkyboy
06-26-2008, 07:39 PM
I have a set but there from a E-ton lightning 50.
Im not sure if they would work.