PDA

View Full Version : What racing is all about!

JRP
06-24-2008, 06:24 PM
Local TN newspaper got this of my dad and i at the muddy creek atv national... Favorite pic of the weekend!

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/jrp859/jordananddad.jpg

honda4life72
06-24-2008, 06:48 PM
thats awesome. :macho

honda250xman
06-24-2008, 07:39 PM
who's the queer on the left? hahahaha
jordan this weekend was awesome man, i enjoyed meetin you, you should have def hit up the slip and slid with us tho. cody miller and the boys came and checked it out. pretty sweet pic tho.

stock boys for life.

ps. pipe on the way

Warnerade
06-24-2008, 07:45 PM
I thought it was all about gettin da *****es...

anyone else agree peppa looks like chad weiner in that pic?

jesseweaver
i cant wait to read Nick110s post to this

Nick110
Originally posted by honda250xman
jordan this weekend was awesome man, i enjoyed meetin you, you should have def hit up the slip and slid with us tho. cody miller and the boys came and checked it out. pretty sweet pic tho.

stock boys for life.

ps. pipe on the way

I was about to go run over there and hit that up *** naked and then have my friend waiting for me in the truck at the bottom of the hill. haha. We were parked right by the slip in slide, the work and play trailer with the 08 f350. Yellow 450r and white LTR.

exrider12
06-24-2008, 07:49 PM
lol you guys posted at the same time:eek: :eek2: :D

JRP
06-24-2008, 07:52 PM

stock boys for life.

ps. pipe on the way

hahaha derrek(just joking i know its daniel now) hahaha.
Yea man it was awsome meeting you this weekend. I was thinkin about doin the slip n slide but i was like nahhhhh, haha. I ordered my front end today, so the stock boys for life is over hahaha. But we were still ballin on our stock ltr's this weekend! Better go to PA dude! If you drive to my house u can come with us, haha.

jesseweaver
06-24-2008, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
I was about to go run over there and hit that up *** naked and then have my friend waiting for me in the truck at the bottom of the hill. haha. We were parked right by the slip in slide, the work and play trailer with the 08 f350. Yellow 450r and white LTR.

no crap talk:confused:

JRP
06-24-2008, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver

hahah u would, lol
he told me that u guys posted at the same time, and if he would of seen that, he would of said something else, haha

Nick110
06-24-2008, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver

Na Pepper still cant get that sand outa his vag so I figured Ill let this pic slide, even if he does look like a girl in it.

honda250xman
06-24-2008, 08:13 PM
yeah i saw you parked up there nick. we drove by in a bad *** yellow dune buggy lookin thing if you saw that that was me. haha you guys had some tough luck didnt you?

and pepper i wish i could just hop on up to PA and run stocky with you one last time. yeah my suspension will be here like next month but im just going with stock rebuilds for the indoor season i run then next summer try and hit up some floats.

and no he doesnt look like chad, still looks like a queer to me ahahahaha so just playin man

Nick110
06-24-2008, 08:19 PM
yeah i saw you parked up there nick. we drove by in a bad *** yellow dune buggy lookin thing if you saw that that was me. haha you guys had some tough luck didnt you?

and pepper i wish i could just hop on up to PA and run stocky with you one last time. yeah my suspension will be here like next month but im just going with stock rebuilds for the indoor season i run then next summer try and hit up some floats.

and no he doesnt look like chad, still looks like a queer to me ahahahaha so just playin man

Were you the kid in the white glasses? Ya I have chitty luck in general. On the way down we got a flat on the trailer, my stator went out after practice and no one had an extra one, our trailer slipped off the blocks and almost rolled down that hill, the strip club we stopped at was closed, etc. But we did buy a chit load of fireworks.

JRP
06-24-2008, 08:20 PM

man just drive like 3hrs north and come withus, itd be sweet.
ya andrews lucky to have that badass buggy, well his mechanic atleast lol. I was gonna go to his place this weekend to ride but were leavin for the beach in NC sunday. But dude, my back, im out for 3-6 weeks.... my mom made me go to the doc, and i have spinal fluid building up in my lower spine..... i gottag et an MRI tomorrow and they are prob gonna drain it. it suckssss. I dont care what they say though, im goin to PA.

alot of ppl say i look like chad, but idk. haha
hes my idol so thats badass lol

honda250xman
06-24-2008, 08:35 PM
nah that was spence. i was the dude ridin with him. and thats sucks about the titty bar. i'd be pissed too. atleast you got some good fire works tho

pepper come to the spences the weekend of july fourth and ride. i have to work all weekend. got pay for stuff some how haha

JRP
06-24-2008, 08:42 PM
nah that was spence. i was the dude ridin with him. and thats sucks about the titty bar. i'd be pissed too. atleast you got some good fire works tho

pepper come to the spences the weekend of july fourth and ride. i have to work all weekend. got pay for stuff some how haha

im gonna be at the outter banks that whole week. leavin sunday commin home the following sunday before the PA national...
Thank god for graduation money! Thats getting me my front end! hahah.