PDA

View Full Version : Army Of Two

450rRacer22
06-24-2008, 12:35 PM
Anyone played this game? I bought it yesterday and pretty much played it all day. Definitely a good game and a good buy. Only things i didnt like was the swearing, i just dont think its really necessary to say the F word that many times in a game or swear at all for that matter. Only other thing is the celebration thing that they do, its just really weird how they "pretend" to play the guitar i just dont see the point in it. They make them seem so tough and then the whole hand shake celebration stuff just ruins it. I'd definitely recommed it though, the campaign is pretty long and you do a lot of different stuff in each mission. Just thought i'd post this for the gamers.

ZeroLogic
06-24-2008, 03:29 PM
Played the demo with a friend of mine a while ago. Definitely want to get it!

400exrider99
06-24-2008, 04:45 PM
i actually didnt think it was very long me and a friend beat it in about 8 hours. i thought the guitars and when one would hit or trip the other one was funny.

hondaking52
06-24-2008, 06:03 PM
good story, good graphics, good controls, gun shop is sweet(modding and s**t)= good game in my books!!!(messin around stuff is a good comic releif once and awhile), and 400exrider99.....8 hrs, better not be 8 hrs straight or you need a life...lol

hondaking52
06-24-2008, 06:23 PM
good story, good graphics, good controls, gun shop is sweet(modding and s**t)= good game in my books!!!(messin around stuff is a good comic releif once and awhile), and 400exrider99.....8 hrs, better not be 8 hrs straight or you need a life...lol

450rRacer22
06-25-2008, 07:59 AM
lol yeah i thought when they tripped each other was pretty funny. or when you go up to the other one and get mad at them and they smack them across the head that was funny as hell, just wasnt feelin the guitar or the weird noises i guess lol, hand shakes were alright though.