PDA

View Full Version : 2002 400ex with goodies....

tom416ex
06-22-2008, 04:25 PM
I dont ride it enough but at the same time I llove this machine. Its an 02 400ex. Its red. Has the 416 kit in it. Dropped tooth in front, new rear sprocket, new front calipers with pads, new bearings and bushings everywhere on quad. Also has aftermarket axle carrier with a +2 axle. Elka adjustable front suspension with +2 laeger A-Arms, Full pro circuit exhaust. DG front bumper, renthal bars, aftermarket clutch kit. I have winter rims/tires also have itp bajas on it right now (rear only) have douglas red labels for the front not mounted yet. IN the proces of replacing swimgarm due to the fact that one of the bolt holes broke off and couldnt put a skidplate on. Putting a new PMR skidplate on when done. Bike is amazing, real quick! Dont really want to sell it, but like i said i dont use it enough and kinda want a CBR600. Let me know if anyone is interested, which im sure they will be. Make me an offer, and ill decided if i think its good enough to sell my baby...
thanks
tom

Lonestar_R
06-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Pics to: brocker28@comcast.net

tom416ex
06-22-2008, 07:16 PM
gonna have to give me a bit, unless you want pics of it with the rear end all torn apart, doesnt really help to see what the quad looks like when its in peices hahaha

Lonestar_R
06-22-2008, 07:31 PM
Whenever you get the send them on over. Thanks