PDA

View Full Version : family ride/weekend racing florida

kenjolly
06-22-2008, 01:50 PM
Is anyone going to this, we have to do something this summer.

Adrenaline Motorsports Park Xtreme
July 12th-13th, 2008
Family Weekend Get-Away
Saturday and Sunday

Match Races Saturday night - MX and MX Lites 5pm to 8pm (150% Payback)
$30 entry minimum 5 riders per class - two 8 lap motos
Live band Saturday night 8pm to 11pm - 80's Rock and Roll, New Metal
FREE BBQ while band is playing
Pulled Pork, Potato Salad, Baked Beans, Rolls
You are invited to bring a covered dish, if you like.

Sunday Quad Drags from 10pm to 1pm

Overnight Camping NO-CHARGE
Bike wash and water available

Bring a copy of this email for special weekend pricing
$15 per person,-2 for $25,-$30 Family package per day - MX track only

Saturday & Sunday practice 9am to 4pm

Motoplex offers miles of trails and mud-pits for only $10 extra per day
So bring your quads and your side-by-sides for fun filled weekend
Night Riding Allowed

For more information contact Bim: (386) 590-2279
or visit us online www.ampxtreme.com
For directions goto: http://ampxtreme.com/Track/trackmap.htm

JAG Motosports
06-22-2008, 08:31 PM
We are gonna try to get a bunch of us from our local track to all go. Sounds fun! If Amp's new track is anything like their old one it should be lots of fun.

The only problem for us is that Jordan and his brother Justin won't be there with us. They went north to visit their grandparents and won't be back in time. Oh well, guess us parents will just have to go have some fun! NEE-NER NEE-NER! :D

JAG Motosports
06-23-2008, 08:46 PM
I just got an email response from Richard, Bim's brother that said that if we get enough quads up there at AMP Xtreme they will have the same 150% payback racing as the dirtbikes on Saturday. So there needs to be a 5 quad minimum for this to happen. Otherwise the only quad racing will be on Sunday 10 am - 1 pm which is drag racing. If we can get enough people to go, we'll be there!

kenjolly
06-24-2008, 07:26 AM
big and mini quads or just the big boys.

we are going and bringing a few friens.

see ya there, Ken

JAG Motosports
06-24-2008, 07:51 AM
We were referring to big quads but maybe they'll do the same for mini's. Send them an email and let us know. If we go our group will only have one mini and I think the flyer said that there needed to be a minimum of 5 for a class. I can't believe that they didn't plan this with quads in mind also.

JAG Motosports
06-24-2008, 08:30 AM
Hey Ken,
I just talked to Bim. He said that practice is all day Saturday and Sunday and races start at 5 on Saturday night. I asked him if they would include the mini's and he said "whoever wants to race will be able to race". So, I guess if enough people show up we'll be good to go. I took it that if there wasn't enough riders in a class that they would still be able to race but they might not get the 150% payoff. Which to us is no big deal, we just want to ride/race. The payoff is just a little added bonus. I'm old so the payoff means nothin to me!!! I just need to worry about not having a heart attack!

kenjolly
06-24-2008, 08:36 AM
sounds great we will bring the 70,90 and rzr it coming along nicely.

a little motor work, new rims tires and some seats on the way.

count us in.

howmuchnow
06-25-2008, 08:36 AM
So who's all going to be there with minis? Ken, will they have a class that my kid's can run in with there Cobras. If so we could make it up. If not it's back to fort wilderness to play with Mickey. (I just don't like that mouse)

kenjolly
06-25-2008, 08:59 AM
I just got a reply back, and he said he will do a 100% for the mini's but will have to put the classes together based on what shows up. I think running your cobras against production class quads would work. lets get 5 or more of the same cc then worry about splitting them up. he will also need our help putting the classes for the quads together.

come on people let go and have fun, its summer for the kids and us.
thanks Ken

kenjolly
07-01-2008, 07:41 PM
just bring them cobras, we can all run together if we have to.

JAG Motosports
07-08-2008, 04:35 PM
So, who all's going? Anybody?

kenjolly
07-09-2008, 07:41 AM
Hayden and I and 2 friends
The Fullers and the gang from cheater motorsports.

see ya on friday

JAG Motosports
07-09-2008, 07:53 AM
Great! We'll see you there but we're not going til Saturday morning.