PDA

View Full Version : no truck!

XxXsupa-flyXxX
06-21-2008, 12:03 PM
Well guys about a 3 weeks ago I put my truck in the repair shop the day before I went to Florida for a week. They said it would be ready on friday so i was excited because the monday after I was goin to bring my truck to the audio store and put speakers and a box in a already purchased. Well they called and said it would be another couple days untill i get my truck. so a i set my audio appt. another day. to make it short its saturday right now and the 4th time they told me a diff date for my truck to be ready! sorry guys i just had to vent, it sucks not having your truck and i have been ready to get my speakers in my truck! Monday they said it would be ready but im not getting my hopes up. Has anoyone else been in this situation?

redfox350
06-21-2008, 12:08 PM
im in that same situation right now but mines prob a little more severe....about amonth ago i sank my ranger n suck about 3 gallons of water into the block...amazingly everything was still fine besides the spark plugs,efi,n the alternator.....they said it was gonna be done about 2 weeks ago but its just been sitting in the same parking spot ever since they took the water out....n now they were saying the bearings are bad n finding random stuff to say wrongs with it but when i took it there it was fine....

so all in all mechanics are like doctors...go them with one small problem but come out with ten different big problems....

XxXsupa-flyXxX
06-21-2008, 12:54 PM
yeah it sucks so bad. And im so ready to get my new speakers in!