PDA

View Full Version : Heel Guards

MXQUAD294
06-20-2008, 09:32 PM
Anybody know of any heal guards that will work with AC standard nerf bars for an '05 450R? I've kept the stock heel guards on but keep breaking them. I'm on my 3rd set of stock heel guards. I got the 2nd two sets free but now my supplies are diminished. I'm running the stock pegs but will be adding Pro Armour foot peg extensions soon.

j_cyrus3
06-20-2008, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by MXQUAD294
Anybody know of any heal guards that will work with AC standard nerf bars for an '05 450R? I've kept the stock heel guards on but keep breaking them. I'm on my 3rd set of stock heel guards. I got the 2nd two sets free but now my supplies are diminished. I'm running the stock pegs but will be adding Pro Armour foot peg extensions soon.

I personally like the REM heal guards. My brother in law broke a couple sets of IMS, since he got the REM I don't think he has had any problems.

I've had REM's for about 6 months and I haven't had any problems out of them. BTW, they will bolt up with the AC standard ners.

gcart2
06-22-2008, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by MXQUAD294

im in the same situation. however i just dont have any heel guards. ims roll design has a nice set. you can also get their pegs; problem is they are costy.