PDA

View Full Version : what kind of paint for aarms?

450raider
06-19-2008, 10:21 AM
i was thinkin of painting my aarms because over the weekend i hit a rock and put a dent in one of em and while it really is no big deal it still passes off that look that i dont care for it which is totally false... so i was thinking about filling in the dent with liquid steel or something then painting it (maybe red, black, or lime you know something that matches everything) but what kind of paint? im not even sure on it yet because none of the spray paints ive got has delivered, it just scratches alot, so then theres powder coat but do they make it in a home kit and who sells it? im not trying to sound like a cheapskate or anything but im not gonna spend a ton of money over a dent, and if i was id just get whole new aarms so im just mainly checking for tips like paint, dent rmoval, leave it ect....

so thanks

KAWIRYDER
06-19-2008, 05:13 PM
Maybe you should have someone spray that bedliner stuff on them. Just an idea. Not sure what it would cost.

QUADROOKIE
06-19-2008, 06:45 PM
Go to walmart and buy a couple cans of Plastikote spray-on bedliner stuff. It comes in an aeresol can and is about $8.00 per can. I sprayed it on my nerfs and it looks pretty good. Not sure how it will hold up but I'm sure it would be better than paint.